What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

HowHigh

Coach
^ lol

ISoQT.jpg
:lol: what a loser

Cliffhanger

Coach
People generally don't lool like that during bulk. They will have some more definition.

If you're a mesomorph you can basically put on muscle without putting on fat, just like you can lose fat without losing muscle, most people aren't though. As you have to eat above maintenance to gain muscle you're most likely to gain some fat.. However he obviously has tried to do it too fast and hasn't eaten or trained properly.

The only reason body builders do the whole bulk/cut thing is because they have to do it in short ammount of times. Their cuts are crazy. Normal people shouldn't bulk and cut like that. However the zig zag diet that body builders use is pretty effective. This means basically cutting your calories for 3 days then eating at maintenance for one. That's very effective as it stops your body from going into starvation mode.

Chook Norris

First Grade
People generally don't lool like that during bulk. They will have some more definition.

If you're a mesomorph you can basically put on muscle without putting on fat, just like you can lose fat without losing muscle, most people aren't though. As you have to eat above maintenance to gain muscle you're most likely to gain some fat.. However he obviously has tried to do it too fast and hasn't eaten or trained properly.

The only reason body builders do the whole bulk/cut thing is because they have to do it in short ammount of times. Their cuts are crazy. Normal people shouldn't bulk and cut like that. However the zig zag diet that body builders use is pretty effective. This means basically cutting your calories for 3 days then eating at maintenance for one. That's very effective as it stops your body from going into starvation mode.

ye i agree, guess he went on a bit of a dirty bulk

Cliffhanger

Coach
For a person who lacks motivation its been bad weather
And I don't cry........infront of people
Lol. Please don't cry in front of me, I feel awkward when people cry and I hate hugs even when I cry, so when I try to think about what to do when someone cries I'm clueless so I'll just pat you on the shoulder and be like, "you're going to be okay. You're doing well champ." It would just be super awkward.

Red Bear so true, most personal trainer guys are the biggest and most arrogant dickheads on the planet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts