What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny things you did during The Corrola

Parra

Referee
Get a chainsaw they said.

It's only after you've been into it for 45 minutes that you look around and realise you have about two weekends worth of clean up to do and where the f**k is all this going to go?

strider

Post Whore
Get a chainsaw they said.

It's only after you've been into it for 45 minutes that you look around and realise you have about two weekends worth of clean up to do and where the f**k is all this going to go?
chainsaws are cool

so are silent mulchers

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Can you breathe???
Yes.

470def5f19b2133e1ffda9e1ccca9a96.jpg

strider

Post Whore
Dear Lord.
Please bring cold weather on Canberra. Make Gary's Windscreen ice up every morning and eventually crack when he pours water on it.
Thanks Lord.
Dear hindy111,
The lizard plague I sent to your shed will have nothing on the wrath I will unleash on you if you keep praying for bad shit to happen to others.
Yours sincerely,
The man upstairs

hindy111

Post Whore
Dear hindy111,
The lizard plague I sent to your shed will have nothing on the wrath I will unleash on you if you keep praying for bad shit to happen to others.
Yours sincerely,
The man upstairs

Dear Lord
Please do not make Gary's Windscreen ice up. Instead have Striders bathroom spring a leak and cost him 100k to repair.
Thanks

Latest posts