What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furner or dugan

bileduct

Coach
Of course he doesn't.

This is the usual post match dummy spit from Dopey Oldie. It's funny how he's nowhere to be seen after a win.

Cryptic

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Elliot is the worst coach in the NRL's history... Actually I'm sure there is worse than him too...

Really WTF is with the constant posts about nothing?

edabomb

First Grade
I'm pretty sure Elliot is the worst coach in the NRL's history... Actually I'm sure there is worse than him too...

Elliott had way more success in his stint at the Raiders than Furner has, with a far weaker playing roster too. Finals 4/5 seasons, nowhere near an 8 game losing streak and a top 4 finish amongst that.

Obviously I don't think Elliott's style was ever going to win us a premiership, but I can't see Furner's doing that either. Furner's style is a more boring version of Elliott's!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member

Terry Lamb was the worst by a mile

d-a-z-z-a

Juniors
Terry Lamb... certainly got the best out of Hoppa:)

hmm Furner is pretty bad though... possibly raiders will consider to replace him with Jason Bulgarelli... or maybe a combination team with Tyron smith as coaching director and Greg Wolfgramm as coach.. hmmmm just an ideaa :p

as for dugan resigning.. it is possible he wont sign with Furner.. would be a shame to lose him.. but cmon neally every player has resigned.. cant be that bad playing under Furner.

bileduct

Coach
Elliott had way more success in his stint at the Raiders than Furner has, with a far weaker playing roster too. Finals 4/5 seasons, nowhere near an 8 game losing streak and a top 4 finish amongst that.
With the exception of 2003, the Raiders scraped into the finals on all of those occasions.

Finals series wins -
Matthew Elliott 0 from 5
David Furner 1 from 2