What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furry in trouble!

[furrycat]

Coach
I lost a bet with a friend... the winner gets to chooes the loser's hairstyle (as we both have large curly afro hairstyles)... I am scared he is going to tell me in an hour :(

[furrycat]

Coach
UPDATE : He has decided to choose from Bulldogs players :( Please don't be bald please don't be bald please don't be bald.

[furrycat]

Coach
He says he cannot rule out any bald cuts, and is devising a "haircut idol" Top 10 Photo list, and will slowly eliminate them.

[furrycat]

Coach
He has devised the following Top 5 :(

haircut.JPG

Some of those are just badddddd

Stranger

Coach
:lol: being respectful again aye chloe :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chloe is jelous because she has the omealy style cut :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
The choice has been made of Picture 1 - SBW ... Could have been worse, that one would work actually :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
chloe said:
Sonny has a nice haircut. Oh well.

Chloe, add me to MSN "hateatingpirate@hotmail.com"... I think it's time me and you talk one on one and patch this up because I'm bored of it :p

chloe

Juniors
I don't use MSN, but I probably will soon because lots of my friends use it and I'm sick of wasting money with my mobile phone.

Latest posts