What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Furry's Daily Dung Pile

[furrycat]

Coach
Arr! I felt that maybe it was time the furry one had a thread to express his daily pieces of interest!

Feb 25th, 2005

Man drinks a lot bottles of beer to pee on snow to get out of avalanche.

This was the deadset best thing I heard about in a while. A man trapped in his car during an avalanche drank a hell of a lot of beer so he could pee on the snow to get out of his car.
"55 bottles of beer in my car... 55 bottles of beer! You chug one down, you don't know where it goes, all of a sudden you're pissing on snow!"

He apparently had some ammunition left over, so he pissed on some of the driveways on the way back down the mountain.

More troops sent to Iraq

Aussies are becoming more and more upset as John Howard has decided to send more troops to Iraq, with the population uproared at the fact that Howard has "broken an election promise", and subsequently admitting it... Wow, a politician admitting he lied! What's next, Ray Hadley is going to admit he lures little kids into his gingerbread house?
"edit"

Resources could be better used. I think the Troops to Iraq should be cancelled, and sent to keep an eye on the Newcastle Knights

Person loses on $1million question on "Who wants to be a millionaire?"

A contestant came agonisingly close to winning the big cheese on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?", but became stumped on the last question. Eddie McGuire, the host of the show, read out the final question which stated
"Why in god's name is Eddie McGuire famous?
A. His house burnt down
B. McGuire was the only name that Channel "Nein" could pronounce
C. He's Australia's Answer to Paris Hilton, as in no one knows why the hell they are famous
D. He is an all around amazing talent with charming looks.

The contestant answered D. and even Eddie laughed at the answer. Answer C was also deemded to be invalid, as we all know that Paris Hilton is famous for having the world's smallest breasts... and the world's biggest enthusiasm to constantly show them off!
"Congratulations Mrs. Hilton... it's a s**t!"

[furrycat]

Coach
Rugby Union Announce their new "Fire Up" song for Players

DJ Aligator - Lollipop

I wanna suck on your Lollipop.

I wanna suck on your Lollipop

Suck on my Lollipop, Baby

Suck On My Lollipop, Honey,

Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it
Go 'head and do it

I wanna lick it,
I wanna taste it
I wanna feel it,
I wanna lick it,
I wanna taste it,
I wanna feel it,
I wanna suck on your Lollipop.

Do you wanna hear the most annoying sound in the world?

Suck on my Lollipop, Baby

Suck on my Lollipop, Honey

I wanna lick it,
I wanna taste it
I wanna feel it,
I wanna lick it,
I wanna taste it,
I wanna feel it,

Ha ha ha ha, Yeah,
Do you wanna feel it?
Do you wanna taste it?
Do you wanna touch it?
Do you wanna lick it?
Do you wanna feel, do you wanna touch, do you wanna taste, do you wanna lick, do you wanna suck?

I wanna Suck on your Lollipop

I wanna lick it,
I wanna taste it,
I wanna feel it,

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
omg thats a song from my past...and i dont mean that way either...its from when i use to drink when i was a youngen

chloe

Juniors
You used that same lame joke in another post yesterday. This thread is very miserable, hence the lack of response.

[furrycat]

Coach
Actually, the thread was locked for a week... hence why people couldn't post. Well done girl, well done.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
just adding my contribution to the pile

manure_1.jpg

this one titled "self portrait"

by chloe

[furrycat]

Coach
chloe said:
Even so, my first point remains.

No it doesn't. Your point was that no one posted in it because it was miserable.

No one posted in it becaues it was locked.

Good-day to you.