What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Sharks are financially solid and are getting some development done in and around their stadium and their fans are getting chirpy about it. Reminds me of our smugthers these past couple years. Hilarious.
No smug from me on this. Just defending the club when some people talk shit they know nothing about. I can’t wait for the end result and wouldn’t care if no money came our way. We are back home baby and things are looking great on and off the field.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
So if the Dragons situation in Sydney is... shit stadium, bugger all clubs in their local area... is it just inevitable that they move to the Gong full-time soon and the Sharks take the area?
Without kicking a hornets nest yes.

Shit stadium aside the demographics of the St George area have changed dramatically over the years.

The East Asian community has pretty much taken over the St George area these days.

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
sounds like the Cronulla Rioters have something against Asians living in the Shire. Must be good living in a all white community.
You're either a complete halfwit or you are just looking to incite a reaction.

It has absolutely nothing to do with race you complete and utter merkin.

I was referring to the fact that the reason why the St George half is virtually non existent now is due to the fact the area's demographics have changed due to the influx of people who come from countries where rugby league doesn't exist.

The same issues the game faces in the UK in part because of the demographic shift due to the influx of South Asian migrants.

All white community? You are off with your head. I live in Adelaide's northern suburbs these days. I left the Shire 6 years ago.

This part of town is very multicultural.

Ozzi_78

First Grade

AdelaideSharky

Juniors
That’s the 2016 data I think AS but wow 28%… that’s comprehensive.

Anyway back to stadiums…. Hope the sharks get 800M so we can just save it and replace some toilets n the big screen.
This year's isn't due out until early next year.

New Toilets and a new big screen at Shark Park is a must.

T-Boon

Coach
So if the Dragons situation in Sydney is... shit stadium, bugger all clubs in their local area... is it just inevitable that they move to the Gong full-time soon and the Sharks take the area?

It should be the other way around or Cronulla be relocated elsewhere and Dragons take over from Kograh to Gong. It is less than ideal to have a team in the comp like Cronulla whose fans will not travel 10minutes to support their team when they need the support.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It should be the other way around or Cronulla be relocated elsewhere and Dragons take over from Kograh to Gong. It is less than ideal to have a team in the comp like Cronulla whose fans will not travel 10minutes to support their team when they need the support.
Nah that’s where the tribalism comes from. We wanted to make sure we didn’t end up a case for stadium sharing. Why wouldn’t we when we own the ground. Job well done by the members during 2 pandemic years if you ask me.

Dragons should become solely the gongs team to cover the south coast.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Without kicking a hornets nest yes.

Shit stadium aside the demographics of the St George area have changed dramatically over the years.

The East Asian community has pretty much taken over the St George area these days.
Maybe if that decision is made sooner rather than later, there might be some stadium money for them for WIN. They can still have a ''back to Kogarah'' game each year.