What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm afraid to say that you got ripped off blindly. You were being charged mining rates.
Here's the average costs for an electrician around the country as of February 2024

Got to love a hypothetical list! Got three quotes, all around the same.
I got quoted $7.5k just to lay a single driveway of pavers, I did it myself for $1.2k! Prices for tradies are just insane at moment. Time for blokes to get their hands dirty and relearn how to do sht for themselves!

Vlad59

Juniors
Got to love a hypothetical list! Got three quotes, all around the same.
I got quoted $7.5k just to lay a single driveway of pavers, I did it myself for $1.2k! Prices for tradies are just insane at moment. Time for blokes to get their hands dirty and relearn how to do sht for themselves!
For a critical analyst (self proclaimed) you’re an easy rip off for tradies.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Render%20Sunshine%20Coast%20Stadium%20-%20Aerial%20View.jpg
A $148 million Sunshine Coast Stadium expansion, a $142 million new Indoor Sports Centre in Kawana and a $14 million Mountain Bike Centre at Parklands are on track to be delivered in 2027, with construction of the Sunshine Coast Stadium Expansion planned to start later this year.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Render%20Sunshine%20Coast%20Stadium%20-%20Aerial%20View.jpg
A $148 million Sunshine Coast Stadium expansion, a $142 million new Indoor Sports Centre in Kawana and a $14 million Mountain Bike Centre at Parklands are on track to be delivered in 2027, with construction of the Sunshine Coast Stadium Expansion planned to start later this year.

Better than Brooky

nko11

Juniors
Capacity?
"The expansion of Sunshine Coast Stadium will add 10,768 permanent seats, bringing the total seating capacity to 11,814.

Including the hills at the northern and southern ends of the stadium, the total capacity will be approximately 16,000, while additional temporary grandstands can be installed to increase the total seating capacity to 20,000.

The venue is proposed to host football matches during the 2032 Olympic Games".
https://amp.austadiums.com/news/125...-and-expanded-sunshine-coast-stadium-revealed