What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

We have an entire subforum for deranged political opinions.

I should know, I live there.

Why the f**k is the most holy NRL forum, where our time is dedicated to reverse pubic wigs for male pattern baldness, group therapy masquerading for self-loathing of mid football teams, and outrageous homoeroticism, being sullied with some demented moron complaining about how woke ruined his olympics?
Go see a psychiatrist.

TheRam

Coach
Threesomes, drag queens, gay people, challenging religious dogma, beheaded people singing to thrash metal, people with disabilities break dancing.
it had everything pauline doesn’t like lol

was really intersting to see how they used the city rather than stadium. ceremony was a bit drawn out but the city backdrop, river and use of iconic buildings was stunning. Shame about the weather the poor buggers.

God wasn't happy!

kurt faulk

Coach
Threesomes, drag queens, gay people, challenging religious dogma, beheaded people singing to thrash metal, people with disabilities break dancing.
it had everything pauline doesn’t like lol

was really intersting to see how they used the city rather than stadium. ceremony was a bit drawn out but the city backdrop, river and use of iconic buildings was stunning. Shame about the weather the poor buggers.

did the manly pride jersey make an appearance?

jim_57

Staff member
So Warriors have sold out every game this year, most of those weeks in advance.

Any chance they can get all or parts of the Northern bank re-certified for a few thousand GA tickets next year at the very least? And/or get some temp seating up that end as well behind the fanzone.

Of course they'll be no thoughts, he hasn't got a brain, just potato spilling from his bigoted mouth hole
I don't read his posts because I've got him on ignore. He's an incredibly boring and predictable cry bully with a low IQ. On the one hand he struts around pretending to be against discrimination and bullying, yet he mocks people who are disabled and bullies people for not sharing his narrow-minded view.

You're also guilty of making ablelist insults that don't belong in the 21st century.

The irony of your posts is you write at the level of a slow-witted high school drop out who flunked English.

Yet you call other people dumb?

You've got the emotional quotient of a 12yo.

Most of the people on here aren't intelligent, fair-minded, tolerant and well read. On the contrary, most of them are unintelligent, narrow-minded, cowardly and facetious ignoramuses who follow the latest trend so they can bully those who have the guts to question the status quo.

We only have to look at the cognitive dissonance displayed by the usual suspects on domestic violence and terrorism to see they don't believe half of the shit they say. There's moderators on here who openly promote terrorism against political candidates they don't like because it's "fashionable".

I'm agnostic, for what it's worth.
Funny because for most of human civilisation, it was the conservative, religious types who maintained the status quo and it was the minorities, intellectuals etc. who fought against it.

Latest posts