What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - North Queensland 20 Bulldogs 18

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FINALS WEEK ONE
SATURDAY NIGHT FINALS FOOTBALL

fw1nqlbul-top.jpg

fw1nqlbul-bot.jpg

NORTH QUEENSLAND v BULLDOGS
Dairy Farmers Stadium, Kirwan QLD :: Saturday 8 September
Gates open 4:30pm, Townsville Junior League U15 Semi Final 4:45pm
First Grade Kickoff 6:30pm

TV Live on Nine, Check Local Guides.
Web LeagueUnlimited LIVE UPDATE
Radio 2GB Full Game Call, ABC Radio Full Game Call

GET TICKETS HERE.

RefereeYellow.gif

PAUL SIMPKINS
Sideline Officials: Matt Cecchin, Paul Holland; Video Referee: Phil Cooley
Stand by Referee: S Hampstead; Stand by Sideline Official: M Jones

CowboysHome.gif

North Queensland Cowboys lineup
1 Matthew Bowen
2 Ty Williams, 3 Ashley Graham, 4 Paul Bowman, 5 Ben Farrar
6 Justin Smith, 7 Johnathan Thurston
8 Matthew Scott, 9 Aaron Payne, 10 Carl Webb
11 Sam Faust, 12 Matthew Bartlett
13 Mark Henry

Int - 14 David Faiumu, 15 Jason Smith, 16 Jacob Lillyman, 17 Ray Cashmere
18 Neil Sweeney

Bulldogs.gif

Bulldogs lineup
1. Luke Patten
2. Hazem El Masri, 3. Daryl Millard, 4. Willie Tonga, 5. Matt Utai
6. Ben Roberts, 7. Brent Sherwin
8. Mark O'Meley, 9. Corey Hughes, 10. Chris Armit
11. Willie Mason, 12. Andrew Ryan (c)
13. Reni Maitua

Int - 14. Adam Perry, 15. Nick Kouparitsas, 16. Lee Te Maari, 17. Jarrad Hickey

ByRd

First Grade
Our game last week made no difference to where us dogs would of finished, even if we won we would of ended up in 6th spot anyways. Hopefully the boys have learnt from last weeks effort and turn up for the full 80 this time and not only when JT is off. Should be interesting but i am a bit more confident this week then i was last week, cant wait for it, cmon doggies!!!

Timmah

Staff member
doglyf - had we won v Cowboys and put a bit of a score on we would've finished 5th ;-)

ByRd

First Grade
Timmah said:
doglyf - had we won v Cowboys and put a bit of a score on we would've finished 5th ;-)
yeh true but i dont think we would of won by a big margin if we had won so it means nothing

I think Williams will be a big loss, depending on which dogs outfit turns up i think we can manage with Te Maari returning.

The cowboys though wont rest thurston in the final 20 this time, so if we don't turn up we are in big trouble.

Shorty

Staff member
LOL.
In your dreams,Timmah.
Might want to save up for some of that Cowboys gear.

And Witty,with SBW gone Cutler is the 'Dogs worst nightmare.

Timmah

Staff member
:|

Are you stupid? I said Cowboys paraphenalia in my signature. As in banners, etc whatnot - in my signature.

Lee Te Maari will earn selection if SBW is gone - someone the Cowboys won't want to take lightly. Either way - if you think the Cowboys are going near the trophy you're delusional. Their defence is woeful.

Shorty

Staff member
Timmah said:
:|

Are you stupid? I said Cowboys paraphenalia in my signature. As in banners, etc whatnot - in my signature.

Lee Te Maari will earn selection if SBW is gone - someone the Cowboys won't want to take lightly. Either way - if you think the Cowboys are going near the trophy you're delusional. Their defence is woeful.
:lol::lol:
Wow,don't you get snappy.
Can't imagine what you'll be like if we knock the 'Dogs off.

Going near the trophy? We're in the top 3 and we've made it into the finals,but continue to write us off.

Either way I don't really understand how you can be so confident after the display you had last week.
Most 'Dogs fans realise that.

Timmah

Staff member
Your defence is weak and you finished the season with a minus points differential ffs.

"Top 3"? Shame on you for thinking you're anywhere near the calibre of Manly or Melbourne.

Timmah

Staff member
Shorty said:
:lol::lol:
Wow,don't you get snappy.
Can't imagine what you'll be like if we knock the 'Dogs off.

Going near the trophy? We're in the top 3 and we've made it into the finals,but continue to write us off.

Either way I don't really understand how you can be so confident after the display you had last week.
Most 'Dogs fans realise that.

So confident? I'm not - I'm only confident that the Cowboys won't go far in the finals.

Shorty

Staff member
And shame on you for thinking you've got it on us because we talk our halfback off for the last 20 minutes.

It's almost as if Cows fans are not allowed to be happy about our team getting in the finals.

Lighten up you take things way too seriously,it's supposed to be playful banter but by the way you're talking,you should be on suicide watch if the 'Dogs lose on Saturday night.

Shorty

Staff member
Let's hope so,not that he hasn't displayed himself as an immature d*ckhead before.

Timmah

Staff member
Explode on what?

You guys are making wide-berth assumptions indicating I fully expect the Dogs to trample you. So far that stems from one quote during the game or just after it on Friday night.

Regardless, my assertion is that the Cowboys will bounce out in straight sets. That's my opinion and the amount of offence you've taken to it is ludicrous.

Timmah

Staff member
Updated match information:

Gates open 4:30pm, Townsville Junior League U15 Semi Final 4:45pm

Latest posts