What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 - SAT - North Queensland 20 Bulldogs 18

Bazal

Post Whore
Cowboys penalty, they will have a shot...wrong decision IMO. Simpkins has no pea left in his whistle and it's not even halftime

Rovelli

Bench
Thurston will take a shot at goal with about 3 minutes left in the half from about 35 out

Big Mick

Referee
Rovelli said:
Tonga blows a try right now...

Utai already blew a try..

Man, the Dogs are on fire

Of course Dogs are on fire...its 14 vs 13 atm. The 14th guy responsible for all 14 of their points...having a blinder for the Dogs is Simpkins..MOTM stuff.

Ridders

Coach
loving the effort were putting in this week as compared to last week, although i hoped those bombed chances don't come back to bite us

Bazal

Post Whore
Good game, but I can't see either side winning too much with defence like that to be honest. I still think Cowboys will win it at the moment

wow top game, the dogs are doing well without sbw and the cowboys show how dangerous they can be from anywhere on the field.

The dogs bombed 2 tries and ben roberts is having a great game, very impressive stuff from both teams.

Simpkins has been ok, apart from the linesman calling the strip that dogs got the 2 off and there was also a forward pass he missed.

and Id just like to say, if it was ryles and not lillyman that hit patten with the swinging arm, ryles would be banned from the game for 50 years! his kids, their kids and so forth...

:D

cant wait for the next half, hope the manly souths is as good as this!

mattyg

Bench
Simpkins having a good game for us?? you have to be kidding me!! We had 2 really dodgy penalties against us, one of which led to a try. The penalty count is 6-3 in favour of the cowpats!

innsaneink

Referee
mattyg said:
Simpkins having a good game for us?? you have to be kidding me!! We had 2 really dodgy penalties against us, one of which led to a try. The penalty count is 6-3 in favour of the cowpats!

You have two points in your 14 thats direct from a refs error.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well, the Dogs are saved again...I've seen worse than that allowed to play on

Bazal

Post Whore
Simpkins is blowing everything...12 penalties, surprisingly 9-3 to the Cowboys

Oh, and Jason Smith is still the most freakish player in our game....great pass, great try