What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FW1 v Dragons (ANZ)

aussie7798

First Grade
dirty cheating merkin of a club that cheated there way through the game the knees and forearm to the head of widdop was a disgrace hope you get belted by 100 next week

aussie7798

First Grade
nah that's your captain biggest whinger I have ever seen crying to the refs every 30 seconds despite the fact that you are getting away with murder in the ruck

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
when you believe somebody has bitten you or can see that the referee has got a blatantly incorrect call I guess, as captain, that's your right.

Not like Creagh didn't approach the ref 100 times himself :lol:

grandorient

Bench
Congrats guys, you won fair and square.

Well, nearly fair and square. I thought we were very lucky to get that last offside penalty, should have been a scrum in my view.

Just do me a favour though; belt the Rorters next Friday/. Good luck.

GO

MarkC

Juniors
Congrats guys, you won fair and square.

Well, nearly fair and square. I thought we were very lucky to get that last offside penalty, should have been a scrum in my view.

Just do me a favour though; belt the Rorters next Friday/. Good luck.

GO

Thanks grandorient its is good to see a sporting fan.

It was a gutsy performance from the Dragons, I expected them to play well, but they exceed my expectations.

You are right about the last penalty, it wasn't a penalty, but that is how it goes.

My guess is the Dragons are pretty busted and with Benji out you would have had a very tough time beating the Roosters on Friday.

So while the Dogs need to play a lot better, we probably have a slightly better chance of beating the Roosters and that is all that counts.

We can take some inspiration from the Dragons performance, I don't care if we go no further I want to beat the Roosters, or at least leave nothing in the tank trying to win.

I think this weekend showed that anything can happen in a semi, in terms of tipping the Dogs is the only result I've got right so far and that was only just. :)

grandorient

Bench
Yeah MarkC, I think you may be right about next week.

With Benji, Widdop, Thompson and Mathews busted I don't think we would be in a bulls rush of beating the Rorters. I believe Frizzel may have a serious injury as well.

As I said, do us all a favour and knock off the Roosters next Friday.

BTW, when was the last time you guys won a GF ?

GO

Abz

Juniors
dirty cheating merkin of a club that cheated there way through the game the knees and forearm to the head of widdop was a disgrace hope you get belted by 100 next week

wtf are you on about that penalty gave your team a goal and the lead you should be happy that penalty was given

also the chances of the dogs beating the rooster on friday are very slim - our attack on friday was pathetic and apart from the brett morris try we didn't look like cracking the dragons defensive line - wait and see how we try to get past the roosters who have the best defense in the comp - we'll loose that game by 30 imo

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
wtf are you on about that penalty gave your team a goal and the lead you should be happy that penalty was given

also the chances of the dogs beating the rooster on friday are very slim - our attack on friday was pathetic and apart from the brett morris try we didn't look like cracking the dragons defensive line - wait and see how we try to get past the roosters who have the best defense in the comp - we'll loose that game by 30 imo

I reckon your mob will regret letting go of Hodgo, don't think Reynolds or Mybe are organising type halves. So I expect you to come shopping down at the Dragons soon for a halfback :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I reckon your mob will regret letting go of Hodgo, don't think Reynolds or Mybe are organising type halves. So I expect you to come shopping down at the Dragons soon for a halfback :lol:

We've got an outstanding player in Jaline Graham coming through, we'll be fine.

Packy

Bench

That Hutchinson kid looked good from what I saw. We'll have him for a closer look if you don't want him.

Get2dachopper!

Juniors
That Hutchinson kid looked good from what I saw. We'll have him for a closer look if you don't want him.

He is solid, a big unit with a decent kicking game. I think we are keeping him, but not resigning Crook. Crook went well in the 9's and played most of the season in the cutters.

Abz

Juniors
ffs are you still here? get over it man your team lost

reality of the situation is we will most likely lose to the chooks and we'll accept it - you should too

Latest posts