What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gagai weeps over grandmother's passing

Spot On

Coach
Suggesting any player, let alone Mullen, would have changed the result last week just shows he has no idea about the game.

Turton Road

Juniors
Hey Turdon is back. What a surprise. Timely too!

Of all the quotes written in this thread, some deemed totally inappropriate by some forumites and causing emotive responses, you chose that one to have a hissy fit over. Very strange Turdy. You have a little hard on for me sweety?

How about you elaborate a little bit more and reply to my post in a semi intelligent way. What was it that you didn't agree with or understand in the post????? Please don't dodge this simple question like someone else does.

Your above quote is code for I don't have the intelligence to understand what is written in this forum.

Chin up Turdy, you'll catch on bra.

Could not give two f?$&s about you to be honest. Ask every player whether or not they wanted Dane out there last weekend and the answer is 100% yes. I think your incredible insight into how players think and should feel underlines the point that you've either never played or if you did were completely terrible. Anyway, keep attacking those keyboards mate

Turton Road

Juniors
Mullo haters! That will do me. No one hates him. We are just fed up with the injuries, huge contract and lack of consistency. He would have done little to halt last weekend's score. Our forwards were monstered. Plain and simple.

Don't disagree but surely you admit we are a lot better with him there than without. he provides everything in attack and is one of the best defensive halves in the comp, yet some people on this forum want him moved on. I guess what I was trying to say is be careful what you wish for because unfortunately I can't see us winning many games without him.

Spot On

Coach
Could not give two f?$&s about you to be honest. Ask every player whether or not they wanted Dane out there last weekend and the answer is 100% yes. I think your incredible insight into how players think and should feel underlines the point that you've either never played or if you did were completely terrible. Anyway, keep attacking those keyboards mate

Not once in this thread did I suggest Dane should not have played. Not once did I question his decision to play. Not once have I criticised Dane. Not once have I attempted to give an insight into how players think and feel about the thread topic. What the f**k are you going on about????? In fact go and read the second post in this thread you dead shit.

Again, of all the posts in this thread that could be interpreted as disrespectful to Dane, you chose one that in no way criticised Dane or his decision to play to have a massive hissy fit over.

Why? Is it simply the hard on you have for me? (That has now made you look like an absolute derelict)

I'm embarrassed for you to stoop as low as using the 'key board warrior' tag in an Internet forum. FFS can't you come up with something better than that?

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Don't disagree but surely you admit we are a lot better with him there than without. he provides everything in attack and is one of the best defensive halves in the comp, yet some people on this forum want him moved on. I guess what I was trying to say is be careful what you wish for because unfortunately I can't see us winning many games without him.

Hey look Newcastle scored points without Mullo! I see you failed to mention that. Needing to change to a new narrative now hey.:D

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Lamb put more effective kicks in yesterday than Biceps has done all year. His defence was solid too, the Tigers ran their big boys at him all day

Mullos days are numbered at the Knights it seems

Spot On

Coach
Lamb certainly looks like he has the skills needed to do the job. Just needs time and experience.

When Mullo just forgets the score and plays his game he is brilliant. Problem is he has never been able to get his head in the game to be selfish. He is too busy playing structure which he is no good with. He is all instinct Mullo. Nothing will go down as a bigger disappointment for me as this kid's career. I still think he was potentially the best 5/8 I have seen since Fittler.

Last edited:

Pedge1971

First Grade
Could Mullen be the answer to the centre problem. He tackles well, is an effective ball runner and can also kick. Not worth the money he is currently paid but he might find it more to his liking out there. Then we dont need anymore Pat M.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Could Mullen be the answer to the centre problem. He tackles well, is an effective ball runner and can also kick. Not worth the money he is currently paid but he might find it more to his liking out there. Then we dont need anymore Pat M.

This was my thinking a few years back, but now he is probably too old and (with this hammy) too slow.

He's better off heading over to the SL with Kidley. Maybe in a few years we will be nostalgic enough to forget how shit he was most of the time...

Latest posts