What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal on Chad

Poss

Juniors
Interesting comment from Gal today on 2GB:

We won a premiership together but we don't get on. I take my hat off to the career he's had. He's had a great career. He's squeezed every bit of ability out of himself and he's getting another year at the Roosters. I find it a surprising signing for me.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Chads a part of folk lore whether we like it or not. Same as Val. I’m one who will bag him but admire him at the same time. He played lights out v the cowboys after getting hooked in that epic win in Canberra.
Just as shame he is a tool. I’ve got mates who support other teams who think exactly the same. So it ain’t just us.

Glad I don't watch anything football related other than the games themselves as Chad will end up on every show possible. Obviously not ones with Gal though which I imagine to be painful to watch.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Bit shit of gal saying that in my opinion, even if it’s true. Comes across as gal is better than Chad and as a bloke I reckon the opposite.

PJ

First Grade
Chads a part of folk lore whether we like it or not. Same as Val. I’m one who will bag him but admire him at the same time. He played lights out v the cowboys after getting hooked in that epic win in Canberra.
Just as shame he is a tool. I’ve got mates who support other teams who think exactly the same. So it ain’t just us.

Are your mates some of his family members?

txta2

First Grade
On The Floor Omg GIF by Joel James

Latest posts