What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gal on Matty Johns show tonight

SadShark

Bench
Haven't laughed as much as since I ate me last broken beer bottle samwich. f**k me, I actually feel a bit dumber after havin watched it (& that's a big call).

Tucky

Juniors
Only saw the second half of the show and by god it was crap. The Lafranchi thing at Murwillumbah was cringeworthy and then to top it off that dopey thing with the Alby Mangels character at Cronulla.......

Spot On

Coach
What is the basis of the show??? Is it M. Johns and his characters, Rugby League or all the other little bits they have??? Now, Johns new they couldn't use ANY LEAGUE FOOTAGE before he signed up, and for me that's the end of the show. If the skits and characters aren't much chop then what else is there?? The league content is minimal. I don't see a point to it???

SadShark

Bench
They could use the NRL "Beanie Kids" dolls and do a stop motion movie re-enactment of the games from the weekend, sein as they can't use NRL footage. Always thinkin SadShark (f**k me...I'm talkin in 3rd person speak!).

That would definately work for sure. Bring a sh*tload more credibility to the show but the Beanie Kids might end up bein far better actors than Johns is & then takeover the timelslot.

Still................worth a try.

Latest posts