What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen announces he is playing on in 2018. Age 36

St Georgio

Juniors
Gallen thinks so too. Everyday he looks at himself in the mirror and says "you are a frigging legend Gal!"
What's wrong by him doing so, maybe all our boys should start doing the same.
"Hey Gaz your looking great today you will be firing on all cylinders in a couple of weeks, you will lead by example for the reminder of the season, bringing home that trophy where it rightfully belongs, you friggin Champion 5/8!"

Crush

Coach
What's wrong by him doing so, maybe all our boys should start doing the same.
"Hey Gaz your looking great today you will be firing on all cylinders in a couple of weeks, you will lead by example for the reminder of the season, bringing home that trophy where it rightfully belongs, you friggin Champion 5/8!"
I hope he does mate!

saintsarealive1

Juniors
I am flattered. I don't know you but that is such a nice thing to say
Having Gallen, a passionate, tough, one club player, he loves the game, hates to lose, gives it his all every week year on year, a leader....lucky sharks. I would love someone in our pack to become a "Gallen".

Like I said....lucky sharks.
Great player.
Who in our pack can become a Gal?

Fritz... Vaughan?

Old Timer

Coach
Having Gallen, a passionate, tough, one club player, he loves the game, hates to lose, gives it his all every week year on year, a leader....lucky sharks. I would love someone in our pack to become a "Gallen".

Like I said....lucky sharks.
Great player.
Who in our pack can become a Gal?

Fritz... Vaughan?
Again you put your lack of knowledge on show for all to see.
You praise Gallen for being the 1 club player etc etc and you ask if Vaughan or Frizzell will be our Gallen.
Priceless.

St Georgio

Juniors
You praise Gallen for being the 1 club player etc etc and you ask if Vaughan or Frizzell will be our Gallen.
Priceless.
We can only hope the two you have mention decide to stay for the long term and not do a runner like our Dugans and Merrins of the world!

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Priceless.
God dam you are a vitriotic cranky old man.

I am talking about toghness...leadership...passion....never say die.....hate losing....give it their all.

Now get over yourself you negative old spat

Old Timer

Coach
We can only hope the two you have mention decide to stay for the long term and not do a runner like our Dugans and Merrins of the world!
Our serial pest poster who loves Gallen hasn't worked out they have both played for other clubs so they cannot ever be 1 club players.
He has to find someone else within the ranks to fill that role and heaven forbid it would mean that a current junior would have to have a complete pathway within the club.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Personally i dont see Merrin as a loss....

And we will replace Dugan with a speedy exciting match winning junior or import....or both.

Vaughan just signed a 3/4 yr contract. ...thats a great start.

Fritz loves the club.

Is captain till widdop returns.

Good sign

Old Timer

Coach
God dam you are a vitriotic cranky old man.

I am talking about toghness...leadership...passion....never say die.....hate losing....give it their all.

Now get over yourself you negative old spat
Just get the information correct when you post and then no issues.
You posted 1 club player in the text re Gallen so don't try and wriggle out of it, do some homework and get the context of your post formatted correctly.

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Our serial pest poster who loves Gallen hasn't worked out they have both played for other clubs so they cannot ever be 1 club players.
He has to find someone else within the ranks to fill that role and heaven forbid it would mean that a current junior would have to have a complete pathway within the club.
Like i said above....you are a vitriotic narrow minded old gas

saintsarealive1

Juniors
Just get the information correct when you post and then no issues.
You posted 1 club player in the text re Gallen so don't try and wriggle out of it, do some homework and get the context of your post formatted correctly.
Oh yeah....and your posts are that.

People like you wont get me to write what they want.

Why are you soooo jealous of gallen?

Great player.

You havd no respect for the game.

If it isnt saints. .. its pathetic is it?

Time you grew up.

Latest posts