What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen Dropped to the bench ? WTF

MilitaryShark

Juniors
What the f**k is SR thinking dropping Gallen to the bench ?
Dropping Vagana fair enough, but to drop him only to the bench ? Isn't a bench player suppose to come on and make some sort of impact ?

Starting with the Gorilla will be a move but i'm not sure about Ciraldo ?

Happy with SR's decision to drop Albert and Hilder....Too little too late ?

MilitaryShark

Juniors
And I want to claim first response to Gregos' response because he has been away for so long now. Welcome back Gregos. Have you been on the run from the law ?

sharks_4_06

Juniors
i think its a good move having gallen on the bench and coming on in the 15th-20th minute... parra has been really dangerous during the 20th to 40th minute and i think gallen will make a big impact. if we can go in at half time with a lead or down by a try i think we can get parra in the second half.. they havent been in the position for a while where they were down at half time.. i have a good feeling about this game...

Stonecutter

First Grade
It's as a result of our early byes. Most of the players are tired so coming off the bench and limiting minutes is a well earned break for Gallen and Douglas.

I can't believe im saying this but it is a good move by Raper. Only con is that he should've given players rests earlier.

sharkadelic

Juniors
I like the move. But I agree. Why has it taken so long?

The players who have been palying sh*t having been doing so for ages and still playing firsts. It encourages mediocrity and it p*sses off the fans to play their hard earned to watch their team being dragged into the crapper by some gutless anchors.

I think Gallen may be better for the break. Come finals time, this is one player in the BBW we want firing.

Inferno

Coach
I don't mind the move, but to be honest I think it might have an adverse effect. And Ciraldo definately did not deserve to be promoted. Hilly should have been moved to lock. Personally I think that should be Hilly's position permanently and Gallen should move into the 2nd row.

Trouble and Birdy are really the only 2 backrowers who not how to pass the footy. Not offload, passing.

The Shire

Juniors
Raper is out of control

Not that it might not work just our forward pack now looks small and unskilled with Gallen and Dougie benched i hope it works but i don't like our chances this week.we could get slaughted.

SadShark

Bench
Raper is clueless. Whatever happens from here on in, for whatever time the dill has the coaching reins, we're cannon fodder.

Waste of space with a good job. Thanks for coming Raper, don't let the door smack your arse on the way out.

Thomo.

First Grade
Inferno said:
More than can be said for our halves combination ;-)

you could be right there.

but having gallen on the bench is good. someone mentioned the eels peak around the 20 min mark. having gallen come on then would be a boost. he needs to rest a little. since origin he has tried too hard, in doing so has dropped a little too much ball, become frustrated and is getting a name of a "dummy spitter" with the refs.

sharky1973

Juniors
No question Gallen is a quality player, but does anyone else notice how many silly mistakes he makes during a game? Silly handling errors, silly passes, playing the ball too fast and losing it.

Raper's changes are a cop-out once again. He still can't make the tough decisions that are needed to stop the rot!

Latest posts