What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen - Latest Shark International

Frenzy.

Immortal
As everyone sits and puts the pieces together, me, in my genius, have come up with the REAL reason Gallen is staying.

Australian representation in the upcoming Tri Series via a promise from Ricky Stuart if he agreed to stay at the club.

Be interesting to see just how many Sharks Sticky can turn into Internationals in the future.

Inferno

Coach
If Sticky stays long term I could see a couple, but in reality in the next 3 - 5 years I can't see many others except Gallen getting a run, and to be honest that is fine by me.

wobbegong

Juniors
That's up there Frenzy! I reckon the Broncos made Buderus make that dangerous tackle to have a better chance against the Knights.

Seriously, I do hope Sticky does become our coach, and yes a relationship will hopefully build between him and Gallen & The Stapler.

Special K

Coach
I'd like to see it. I'd also like to see him re-sign!!!!

Gallen is the next best thing to Kennedy. Now Kennedy is gone it is Gallens time!

Macca

Coach
Simmo, Pomeroy, Hannay, Seymour, Kearney, Gallen, Bird, Thompson, Williams, Stapelton, Ross, Kingston.

Who knows what Ricky can do with them.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Macca said:
Simmo, Pomeroy, Hannay, Seymour, Kearney, Gallen, Bird, Thompson, Williams, Stapelton, Ross, Kingston.

Who knows what Ricky can do with them.

:lol: Only you would leave out the obvious one.

Douglas.

Put him in for Kingston. Just because he gives cuddles to fans doesn't make his talent any greater. Take Simmo out too. Sticky rated him 14th best fullback didn't he?

Since 73

First Grade
Frenzy.:
As everyone sits and puts the pieces together, me, in my genius, have come up with the REAL reason Gallen is staying.

Australian representation in the upcoming Tri Series via a promise from Ricky Stuart if he agreed to stay at the club.

Be interesting to see just how many Sharks Sticky can turn into Internationals in the future.

Keep this to yourself.
Start spreading it atround and Nobby gets wind of it - he'll think he's a chance for the next World Cup and hang around.

Macca

Coach
Frenzy. said:

Douglas.

Put him in for Kingston. Just because he gives cuddles to fans doesn't make his talent any greater. Take Simmo out too. Sticky rated him 14th best fullback didn't he?

15th. You're not allowed to argue either.

. . . and I didn't leave Dougy out. He'll be an international under any coach.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Speculation or otherwise, this reason would make a lot of sense given Gallen's very sudden 'change of mind'.

$$$ might also have something to do with it - has he been upgraded?

The Nulla #2

Bench
Frenzy. said:

Douglas.

did somebody say cuddles?

i love cuddles :lol:

Inferno

Coach
Gallen still has a few deficiencies in his game. Right now I would rate Hindmarsh, Kennedy, O' Donnell, Ryan, Menzies, Johnson, Hoffman and Crocker ahead of him.

doggone

Juniors

Who knows what Ricky can do with them

:sarcasm: :sarcasm: :sarcasm:

Good Luck

QldEagle01

Juniors
Dont count on him being there for too long, my word is the eagle will strike on Gallen, he wants to play for contenders not pretenders.

carcharias

Immortal
QldEagle01 said:
Dont count on him being there for too long, my word is the eagle will strike on Gallen, he wants to play for contenders not pretenders.

thanks for the info...

oh and congrats for Friday night's effort.

Daneel

Bench
carcharias said:
thanks for the info...

oh and congrats for Friday night's effort.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Manly must have a salary cap closer to 5 million, is there any quality player off contract, or looking for a release that they are not keen on buying.

Latest posts