What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallen: QLD... respects me.

Snappy

Coach
No Paul, you're wrong.

You're a class A grub and whinger. Nothing to respect about that.

Snappy

Coach
It's funny that that quote comes after the bit where he thinks he can read the minds of QLD fans

I dont want to be hated, but in fact I think they respect me, but really I dont care what they think. No really I dont, I promise.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
As a Blues fan I wish Gallen would step down from Origin. He's a hog and doesn't let players with more impact play an important role. Also he wanted to be a hero when he punched Myles last year but that just showed he is a coward.

Big Pete

Referee
Wrote this elsewhere...

The fact Paul Gallen is seen as the Blues only hero speaks volumes of where they're at.

Their captain is a cry-baby cheap shot merchant who's big claim to fame last season was catching Myles off guard with a couple of stray punches which should have seen him binned but the referee's blatantly panicked and it lead to two of the most ludicrous sin-bins in first grade Rugby League history. If Gal could keep his mouth shut and stop trying to play up this 'bash brother' or whatever the hell image he has with Bird - then maybe the Queensland public could afford to respect him, but right now he's just a thug who's known for running his mouth as much as his legs.

El Diablo

Post Whore

The moron strikes again! Insomnia got the best of you?

No Paul, you're wrong.

You're a class A grub and whinger. Nothing to respect about that.

Gallen is a tool, Qlders don't respect him

Wrote this elsewhere...

The fact Paul Gallen is seen as the Blues only hero speaks volumes of where they're at.

Their captain is a cry-baby cheap shot merchant who's big claim to fame last season was catching Myles off guard with a couple of stray punches which should have seen him binned but the referee's blatantly panicked and it lead to two of the most ludicrous sin-bins in first grade Rugby League history. If Gal could keep his mouth shut and stop trying to play up this 'bash brother' or whatever the hell image he has with Bird - then maybe the Queensland public could afford to respect him, but right now he's just a thug who's known for running his mouth as much as his legs.

No, we don't. You're a whiny little bitch.

rustled-my-jimmies-u-rustled.jpg

The funny thing is that we hate Gallen, yet NSW will never win a series with him as Catpain.

How ironic then that once this chump moves aside, Pearce will be manoeuvred into the the leadership role.

NSW. F***ed by their own.

Joker's Wild

Coach
lol the bleating from QLD fans in this thread is amusing

Even normally level headed posters like Pete are getting into a tizzy

Well in Gal

typicalfan

Coach
As a Blues fan I wish Gallen would step down from Origin. He's a hog and doesn't let players with more impact play an important role. Also he wanted to be a hero when he punched Myles last year but that just showed he is a coward.

Just about the most cowardly thing someone can do is call someone a coward online. He may be a hog at times but at least he leads from the front which is many things but cowardly isn't one of those things.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Im not suggesting Gals a troll, some of what he said might have been serious. Only Gal knows for sure

However, I can appreciate and be amused by the little panty twist session his comments have caused around here. Whether he was serious or not is irrelevant really

Big Pete

Referee
The question was raised of course it was going to be negative - as it basically would be down south if say Sam Thaiday or Justin Hodges made such claims.

kickback

Juniors
This grub really makes me laugh! Funny thing is he will go down as a captain who never won an origin series

Latest posts