What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallop

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I hate Gallop for his role in super league, but he was damn good in charge of the game (putting aside his conflict of interest).

I am very disappointed that the NRL has been so impotent in handling this situation. It is clear that David Smith is not running the game and that he is a lackey for the clubs. We need someone in charge. Not someone being dictated to.

I hate Gallop for his role in super league, but he was damn good in charge of the game (putting aside his conflict of interest).

I am very disappointed that the NRL has been so impotent in handling this situation. It is clear that David Smith is not running the game and that he is a lackey for the clubs. We need someone in charge. Not someone being dictated to.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 1

CrazyTiger

Juniors

I'm not trolling. I have a plenty of time for David Gallop. You should too. He kept your pathetic club alive when he should have killed it off.

CrazyTiger

Juniors

Gallop was your best friend. If the commission had any balls they would put a bullet in the back of the head of Cronulla.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Obvious troll is obvious.

You really need to put a few of your own opinions on paper (that is an expression). All you ever do is post articles. I've seen hundreds of posts of yours, and I've never seen one go past 3 sentences.

There is a difference between being brief and not putting up anything at all. Stop hiding behind newspaper articles and say something.