What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gallop

Remember this from your CEO Crazy Coupe

"As happens at the conclusion of every season the Wests Tigers Board has been undertaking a review into our 2012 season. This review encompasses all areas of our business including the football department.
We are a results driven organisation which has an expectation of success in all areas of our business. Nobody at any part of our Club is satisfied with our 2012 performances and we are all committed to doing everything we can to ensure improved results.
Over the course of the last week there has been considerable public comment over issues of player retention and recruitment as well as speculation regarding the future of our Head Coach.
As you would expect we will complete our review process and agree our future plans in a prompt but orderly fashion in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for our Club.
It would be inappropriate for us to make any further comment about this process or any other issues at this time."

This part "we are all committed to doing everything we can to ensure improved results" is working well for your club!

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Remember this from your CEO Crazy Coupe

"As happens at the conclusion of every season the Wests Tigers Board has been undertaking a review into our 2012 season. This review encompasses all areas of our business including the football department.
We are a results driven organisation which has an expectation of success in all areas of our business. Nobody at any part of our Club is satisfied with our 2012 performances and we are all committed to doing everything we can to ensure improved results.
Over the course of the last week there has been considerable public comment over issues of player retention and recruitment as well as speculation regarding the future of our Head Coach.
As you would expect we will complete our review process and agree our future plans in a prompt but orderly fashion in order to ensure the best possible outcomes for our Club.
It would be inappropriate for us to make any further comment about this process or any other issues at this time."

This part "we are all committed to doing everything we can to ensure improved results" is working well for your club!

I went to my first game of league in 1983. I've seen one premiership. A heavy injury toll and subsequently running last is neither here nor there. On the other hand, you follow a club that is incapable of success and will be dead by the end of 2014.

I went to my first game of league in 1983. I've seen one premiership. A heavy injury toll and subsequently running last is neither here nor there. On the other hand, you follow a club that is incapable of success and will be dead by the end of 2014.

We will stick around, just to piss you off year after year:lol:

You're a good bloke millers. But if Cronulla last five years it will be a miracle.

Have they sorted out the Board room trouble at Campbeltown, I mean Leichhardt or is it...

Oh doesn't matter where the place is.

Have they, or is Balmain side still that broke they can't meet their commitment that Wests can?

How long before Wests take control?

They will kill off Balmain once and for all soon. I'd be surprised if its not Wests Magpies by 2014

millersnose

Post Whore
This thread was a good source of latest up to date news on the asada issue

Perhaps crazytiger\rlfangirl/ r2coupe and any other sock puppets this sad lonely person has has a new thread and hisosts can be moved to

Its turning into a pile of shyt

CrazyTiger

Juniors
This thread was a good source of latest up to date news on the asada issue

Perhaps crazytiger\rlfangirl/ r2coupe and any other sock puppets this sad lonely person has has a new thread and hisosts can be moved to

Its turning into a pile of shyt

Shyt is what it means to be a paddy!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Gallop " so that's what a real CEO looks like?"

Smith "you employed this bloke for how long?"

277761-david-gallop.jpg

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Strange that his has suddenly become its own thread. However, I am a conservative. So was Gallop.

I know that it is very popular to hate on the guy. But was he so bad in retrospect (put aside his New Ltd conflict)?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I hate Gallop for his role in super league, but he was damn good in charge of the game (putting aside his conflict of interest).

I am very disappointed that the NRL has been so impotent in handling this situation. It is clear that David Smith is not running the game and that he is a lackey for the clubs. We need someone in charge. Not someone being dictated to.

Get stuffed. Smith has advanced the game further off the field in a few months than gallop had in his tenure