What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Galloway

Some things on Galloway

He's only on $40,000 a year

Sources close to him reckon that he's not "learning enough" at the club so they're a bit disappointed

However he doesnt really have any choices beyond playing reserve grade at Saints for similar money or going to Souths and fading into obscurity

Personally I can take him or leave him.

JCSwank

Juniors
What is wrong with him at the moment? This is the 2nd week running that he hasn't been named in any team and is not on the official sites injured list.

RICHO

Juniors
He looked OK the other night.
Was walking around fine, and sitting in the players area.

Seemed like he wasn't all that interested.

Booyah

Bench
He just needs to stop playing like a soft cock and rip and tear when he's out there. He needs to get angry.

To me it looks like he's playing too conservatively, and not trying things. All he wants to do is catch the ball and run. Compare that to Dumas who's instinctive and has a go. He gets angry.

I reckon we get Tommy Raudonikis or Roy Masters in the sheds to give Galloway a bit of a touch up before the game.

Nuffs

Bench
RICHO said:
He looked OK the other night.
Was walking around fine, and sitting in the players area.

Seemed like he wasn't all that interested.

100% agree. i was sitting directly opposite him and he was just staring at the game the whole time. no emotion or anything. looked really down

Latest posts