What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day against Ricky's Faiders

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Is that like a challenge to see who can eat their steaks the quickest?
It probably depends on the type of steak.

Minute steaks are probably ok, but 1.2kg t-bone in that heat, and the middle of a match, is probably not advisable.
lol

I remember taking my 16 year son to a pub where if you ate the 1.5kg T-bone, with sides of chips, salad and a corn cob in 30 minutes you got it for free.

Was never about the free, I did however bet my wife he would do it, I remain amazed she took the bet, she feed that eating/shyting machine his entire life, anyways, 21 minutes in he asking for desert and the most satisfying $20 note I ever recieved was aquired.

He still eats like a f**king horse.......

DJDL

Bench
lol

I remember taking my 16 year son to a pub where if you ate the 1.5kg T-bone, with sides of chips, salad and a corn cob in 30 minutes you got it for free.

Was never about the free, I did however bet my wife he would do it, I remain amazed she took the bet, she feed that eating/shyting machine his entire life, anyways, 21 minutes in he asking for desert and the most satisfying $20 note I ever recieved was aquired.

He still eats like a f**king horse.......

:hushed:

Marchad

Juniors
With "duty of care " and all, you would think they would at least put it back for an hour. Effects of heat can be just as damaging as concussion.,
I have worked with a few people who have had heat stroke and they’ve never been able to handle the heat again.

Minute steaks are probably ok, but 1.2kg t-bone in that heat, and the middle of a match, is probably not advisable.
Bloody spell check.

One on one steals!!

R-15-3

Juniors
Be tempted to switch Uele and Hazelton in this weather.
Can see Uele being gassed in 5 min.

Marchad

Juniors

Josh Papalili would probably devour the old 96’er in a couple of minutes.

roboshark

Coach
Today's heat will take it's roll on us for next week's game as well

Surely with cotric and rapana and papali out we can do these guys