What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day For The Paul Green Medal

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Yeah plenty of motivation with Stoney's debut and BHU's 100. Motivation to return to the top of the ladder too. Cow's are a bit hot and cold. If we're on we win well. Sharks by 16...Chad tears up when he pulls a hammy and the locals give it to him

dinghydi

Juniors
Good guys V Cad and the Chowgirls from Clownsville----- 34 -11 to the Mighty Sharks. Chad kicks field goal at half time hooter (Hes getting good at field goals ) Lets GOOOOOOOOO! BHU for Paul Green medal .

Last edited:

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Good guys V Cad and the Chowgirls from Clownsville----- 34 -11 to the Mighty Sharks. Chad kicks field goal at half time hooter (Hes getting good at field goals ) Lets GOOOOOOOOO! BHU for Paul Green medal .
Well that's a unique score prediction....I'll do a nudie lap at full time if that's the final score.

The starting middles need to stand up, and finish even.
The benchies of ours will run over them.
Get basics right no dropped ball, make your tackles, kick deep.
I watched cows last week, when they start to struggle Chad gets cranky.
There key is Drinkwater but he is up and down.
26-10 to the good guys

Frenzy.

Immortal
The Cows have massive problems with lateral mobility in the middle. Same game plan as has been working for me. Improve basics, catching, holding, tackling, running. Eliminate anything frantic.

When sting is out of game Brailey to go the guts after quick PTBs from benches. Something we haven't seen much or anything from is someone going with Brailey. Would be nice for Kennedy step up here and get involved in piercing their middle D because it sucks. Trindall and Hynes to go at the line directly and turn their inside shoulders in.

I'd like to see some slingshots come out for this one if they are ready to bring them back in.

Last edited:

bluefox68

Staff member
Predictions:
First try-scorer - Val
First try-scorer for Sharks - Tricky…
Ramien to score at least one…
Stonestreet to score late in the second half…
Nicho to get the Paul Green medal (even if he’s not our best player)…
Score: 30-22 to the good guys…

DJDL

Bench
When sting is out of game Brailey to go the guts after quick PTBs from benches. Something we haven't seen much or anything from is someone going with Brailey.

This has been a bugbear of mine for ages. He never seems to have support when he does run.

Reactions: PJ
Is he NZ qualified. They will have to move on from Foran and Levi as hooker when cheese is out. They need a backup and he's going good enough. He's not listed as Old eligible on here - https://www.qrl.com.au/about/eligible-players/

NSW are too remedial to have a similar page
He's played a couple of games for the kiwis.

NSW page is probably just a big picture of Tedesco and nothing else.

Latest posts