What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharks / Panthers

Frenzy.

Immortal
Tricky did just fine at the start of the season without nicho.
He'll never succeed as a 6. He's not a 6. Tricky is an out and out 7 who needs to own the team and not be second fiddle. In those games without Nicho what did he do? He ran the side.

As to Nicho, I really think he's started marching to his own tune and needs to let go a bit and stop trying to play the saviour.

He can do that in #1

On the subject of forwards, how much of a bum is Toby? I know we don’t have much other choice but he is nowhere near first grade standard. Tommy H running rings around him at the moment just quietly
Definitely regressed ALOT.

He‘d be someone I would be trying to move on in the near future to save some salary cap space.

He‘s not part of the solution going forward.

Stake Removed

First Grade
On the subject of forwards, how much of a bum is Toby? I know we don’t have much other choice but he is nowhere near first grade standard. Tommy H running rings around him at the moment just quietly
I watched him closely first stint, and he went missing when we needed him.
In 3 sets of 6 in a row not one hit up.
There was one particular set he was standing on our 10 metre line 10-15 metres before play was only back amongst on the ,5th.
He looks gassed after 5 minutes

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am looking to move anyone, retire a couple.

The coach seems to not get the best from them.

He’s definitely one I’d try to move on. Mulitalo is another one
I think Mulitalos, exuberance, on and off field, His background of overcoming a tough start in life, his loyalty to friends in strife and his work with under privileged and handicapped youth has maybe overshadowed what he has brought to the team and his Genuine Talent . Maybe some things have gotten to him and other sides know how to bait him. Given how rest of team is going , he is definitely last one Id be moving on . He Knows how to rise above adversity , just lost his way a bit .

Chimp

Bench
I think Mulitalos, exuberance, on and off field, His background of overcoming a tough start in life, his loyalty to friends in strife and his work with under privileged and handicapped youth has maybe overshadowed what he has brought to the team and his Genuine Talent . Maybe some things have gotten to him and other sides know how to bait him. Given how rest of team is going , he is definitely last one Id be moving on . He Knows how to rise above adversity , just lost his way a bit .
When he first came into the team, he won us all over with his tough carries, steaming into the ball out of yardage and playing tough - I’ve not seen so much of that recently.

I watched him closely first stint, and he went missing when we needed him.
In 3 sets of 6 in a row not one hit up.
There was one particular set he was standing on our 10 metre line 10-15 metres before play was only back amongst on the ,5th.
He looks gassed after 5 minutes
He had a good shot at Luai on the first try and never looked like stopping him. I very much doubt if it was reversed the penrith props let Trindall stroll over like that.