What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day - Sharks / Panthers

team first mentality from here.

best option fb if Kennedy is out for an extended period is Nicho. Would serve him well just to focus on his running game and focus simple.

Like GMS said, I'd put trindall at 7 and Wade at 6. Gives us a left and right foot kicking option.

Nichos trying too hard atm and needs to keep it simple, focus on his strengths which is his running game and ball playing.

Leave game management to someone else.

As for the forwards, 5am runs bootcamp style.

R-15-3

Bench
Hazelton was our best prop by a mile 93 meters 43 tackles. Then we have our plodders
Hunt 53/11
Rudolph 46/28
Uele 57/18
Kafusi 36/25
What a f**ken joke lots of others have their faults but with that shit you can’t expect anyone else to be able to do their jobs on the back of that.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mate come on. Has more heart than most of these other imposters in our team. Shits me that these muppets get so good $$. They don't deserve it
Agreed, never once questioned his effort or commitment. Bloke bleeds for us.

But he is small and not suited for, lock again not his fault.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I'm stuggling to think of our pack who consistently makes dominant tackles.
McInnes has won me over this year.
He's not the most gifted, or damaging, but he works his ass off on every play every week.

Others in the squad, with way more natural ability, would do well to follow his lead.
Again never once suggested he does not give everything to task unsuitable.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hazelton was our best prop by a mile 93 meters 43 tackles. Then we have our plodders
Hunt 53/11
Rudolph 46/28
Uele 57/18
Kafusi 36/25
What a f**ken joke lots of others have their faults but with that shit you can’t expect anyone else to be able to do their jobs on the back of that.
Yeah I'll go along with that to a point. He got more minutes than I thought he'd have in him and had a lot more first contacts. Williams was the best prop

The rest

Kaufusi is a project player, keeping my powder dry on him.
Uele can never get fit enough but can be good
Rudolf is just a modern day Geoff Robinson and not as good. Wild man persona and budgerigar effectivesness
Hunt is stealing oxygen.

fizzgig

Juniors
task unsuitable
Really that assessment should be considered for tonight and the rounds coming up. We might have a group of players who are "good" but putting the top 17 players in that are "good" rather than playing a team of 17 players who are "good/great" in their positions - while creating redundancy where possible - seems like a good plan. Maybe the Sharks are running the NSW Blues selection criteria (with a much smaller group to select from)?

Frenzy.

Immortal
Happy with him at 9 then?
Where he'll do the same thing effort wise and defence wise.

He also might listen to the plamaker once in a while. Montana passing to Connor Tracey to kick when we had NH and BT set on the left was criminally fekked. The mid second half he passes to the front man when NH is calling for the ball for a kick. Montana's service has gone to shit both technically and tactically. That's not all he's not doing. Officially RIGHT OFF him.

Stake Removed

First Grade
team first mentality from here.

best option fb if Kennedy is out for an extended period is Nicho. Would serve him well just to focus on his running game and focus simple.

Like GMS said, I'd put trindall at 7 and Wade at 6. Gives us a left and right foot kicking option.

Nichos trying too hard atm and needs to keep it simple, focus on his strengths which is his running game and ball playing.

Leave game management to someone else.

As for the forwards, 5am runs bootcamp style.
Problem is no one in this squad knows game management

Latest posts