What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY - The Coffs Comeback Game

Where to start
Kennedy/Brailey shocking defence how weak are they.
Hunt starting bombed he is good ball in hand it took 9 minutes for that to happen
Nicho has lot it completely, I doubt he will kick a goal of we score.
This is a disgrace.
There is no excuse at all, they had the ball because of us nothing else

Frenzy.

Immortal
Every other team seems to run so much harder then us.. even our backs, Ronaldo catches it on the full and runs at half pace with a skip into the defence, which results in us being on the back foot from play 1.. watch their wingers and fullback. Full steam into the defence. Gets their forwards on a roll.

Hazelton isn’t playing like a first grader at the moment. Wtf is Uele? Hazelton needs a rest. For his size, he can’t break a tackle.
He might if he runs straight FFS. Seems to want to avoid contact

Frenzy.

Immortal
Where to start
Kennedy/Brailey shocking defence how weak are they.
Hunt starting bombed he is good ball in hand it took 9 minutes for that to happen
Nicho has lot it completely, I doubt he will kick a goal of we score.
This is a disgrace.
There is no excuse at all, they had the ball because of us nothing else
I don’t understand this.

SharkShocked

Bench
Come out and run hard. Tackle hard and don’t drop the ball. No cheap penalties.

Do that and by the 80th they’ll be there or there abouts for it.

There’s just not a lot of mental maturity about the squad.

I am waiting for the Titans dummy half try probably be Fifita, and that would be weak every team knows he will run from dummy half.
It would be a stupid team to fall for that

R-15-3

Bench
I don’t think it was as bad as everyone is saying. Some poor error and misses but no ball a player in the bin. I’m backing us to win this