What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread vs Manly

Gronk

Staff member
Looking forward to the game.

It's Earth Hour tonight @ 8.30pm, so it's going to tough playing in the dark. Lucky that we have Lasalo playing as SK verified that the sun shines out of his arse.

wouldn't it be wild if they did actually turn the lights out and make them play in the dark just give each player a pack of matches and a candle

beagle

Juniors

It's Earth Hour tonight @ 8.30pm, so it's going to tough playing in the dark. Lucky that we have Lasalo playing as SK verified that the sun shines out of his arse.

With Lasalo's sunshine and Hindy's moon, we can't go wrong

explain this to me someone please if burt was dropped for poor form then wtf is lasalo playing for?

hopefully now hindy's retirement is official they can get all the crap out of their heads and just go out and play for 80 minutes leave all the other shit in the locker room boys just play the bloody game

Sensai Cobra

Juniors
Anyone genuinely think we can win?

The best I can muster ATM is a mild dose of hope...

Last edited:

Daneel

Bench
Anyone genuinely think when can win?

The best I can muster ATM is a mild dose of hope...

I genuinely think we can win. Just the same i wouldn't be to surprised if we were 18 nil down after 12 minutes. If you add hayne into any team your chances of winning must rise a descent amount , as we all know at his very best he can win a game for a team on his own. Not that im putting that sought of pressure on him tonight but his inclusion surely does help.

i certainly think manly are beatable but who knows which eels team will run out tonight i just hope if they do lose they make manly beat them and don't hand them the game on a silver platter like they did for the cowboys and panthers

tresurehunt

Juniors
if anything is on our side tonight its desperation !!!

it wouldnt surprise me if we won by 20 and it wouldn't surprise me if we lost by 20
thats just how we are atm.