What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day V Storm (round 15)

TheRev

First Grade
I heard a rumour that Nona wants to head back to Qld and they should let him go.
Do it now imo, get Wallace, Mann, Quinlan or Dufty in there @6.. I know JD wont do it so late in the year, but its a waste of the most hotly contested development spot in the squad.

Simon

Juniors
I'm sick and tired of Benji and Gareth putting up bombs from near half way. Field position.... I can't count how many times a team has scored off the set after one of these.

evil_p091280

Juniors
Um, that storm try was offside on my tv.

Maybe the General doesn't have a 60 inch HD tv, but he shouldn't need one. Was pretty clear.

twinkletoes

Juniors
I've seen enough tonight and this season to say we do not deserve to be in the top 8. We are absolutely clueless. After Melbourne beat us tonight I don't want to hear the refereeing cost us the match. Melbourne should be nowhere within ccooee of us to let any poor decisions make a difference..the same can be said about many of our matches this year. Why can't we win by a decent margin EVER...

mickeylane

Bench
Dragons pluses Tonite
1. Enthusiasm was high
2. Lafai looking better each game
3. Sims looked solid
4. BENJI was busy and a lot more probing

Dragons Downside
1. Too many mistakes
2. Attack was disjointed
3. Reins service still shit

since77

Juniors
A win is the only thing anyone can be happy with. That was excruciating to watch. Worst attack in the NRL

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Glad Lafai got the flick pass going and Rein jagged one but geez,we would of got flogged by them at or near full strength. Their defence is is very well drilled,even with stand in players.
Just glad we got the win tonight.

TheRev

First Grade
It did feel like a hollow victory against a team without their 1-6-7-9, but still.. we got the job done, there were a few moments, Manns try actually was a conventional try, with the centre creating some room and his winger scoring, instead of rolling the dice on a kick or a forward hitup.. lets hope a taste of whats to come..

Dragsters

First Grade
All 3 grades!

Whilst not pretty from the dragons or the cutters wins are wins.

Important wins nonetheless.

Keeps dragons in touch with the 8 and cutters top 4.

Watching the first half of the 20's was the highlight for me today.