What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v Storms

SadShark

Bench
It’ll be like throwing newborn kittens into a dog fighting ring.

Storm to clock the scoreboard like it’s a Donkey Kong Game & Watch.

Quigs

Immortal
Just Do It ... after the brilliant results already this round I want the fun and games to continue.

I've got Donkey and Stains supporters hiding from me. I am just holding my fire until after 6pm this evening.

Make my day.

carcharias

Immortal
Just Do It ... after the brilliant results already this round I want the fun and games to continue.

I've got Donkey and Stains supporters hiding from me. I am just holding my fire until after 6pm this evening.

Make my day.

Yes
Hold fire gents.
This battle is not over... and we are up against one of the biggest mobs in the game at their shithole.
Billy’s brave sad retirement
Cams brave sad sore ankle
The refs bravely hate us
Should all be reasons for a loss.

lolesi

First Grade
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Can already see the coaches box mid game.

We need quick play the balls today, the Rabbits did this to exploit Storm, this allows Moylan then to attack.

So Gall & Fifita, when tackled jump to feet quick play the ball, dont muck around fighting on the ground, cant see how hard that is.

CT needs to jump into dummy half on 4th now and then and kick look for a 40/20, catch Storm back 3 out of position.

2nd phase play today imperative, and NO NO NO dumb penalties

King Ben

Juniors
Qantas don't have onboard internet? Or is it domestic, they should have the Sunday game on the sports channels. I watched 3 games live on Sky sport in flight entertainment on Etihad for Christ sake, somewhere over Iraq.
Qantas International, no wifi to be found. Watched a game on an Emirates flight from Dubai back in 2016. Was great fun.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Qantas International, no wifi to be found. Watched a game on an Emirates flight from Dubai back in 2016. Was great fun.

Just to hijack the thread for a moment, I won't fly Etihad ever again, the merkins wouldn't let me buy Duty Free grog on my (Athens) return home, yet they serve alcohol on the flight even though it's illegal in their shit of a country. Plus did you hear about the chick with a toddler from England get jailed for drinking a wine earlier on an Emirates flight, after she had an argument with airport staff in Dubai? Boycott the lot, bunch of rock apes the lot of em.