What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Canterbury Fleabags.

SharkShocked

Bench
I don’t understand how when you have a 7 tackle set with what should be the last possession, you don’t just ram it down the middle every tackle and set for a decent shot.

I don’t understand the deep chaotic passes out wide leaving yourself in a poor position to promote the ball through the middle to get back in position.

Taking all emotions out of it. It just seems…simple?

roboshark

Coach
I don’t understand how when you have a 7 tackle set with what should be the last possession, you don’t just ram it down the middle every tackle and set for a decent shot.

I don’t understand the deep chaotic passes out wide leaving yourself in a poor position to promote the ball through the middle to get back in position.

This

Weaponhead

Coach

Lacking leadership and clinical focus

Latest posts