What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Canterbury Fleabags.

Weaponhead

Coach
The noise was they were cooked going into the bye and needed a break, then they dish up that shit. That was a terrible performance. No direction, focus or discipline.

Errors in the first set in both halfs. No excuse for that.

Conceded simple tries against a limited team that defended hard. Cronulla just expected to roll over them. Unwarranted arrogance is creeping into this mob like previous years. The focus and work ethis from the first few months has evaporated.

Omnishark2

Juniors
The problem with Nicho is he stews & broods on things & over thinks it.
The best halves are thick as shit & play on instinct eg Alfie, Joey Johns, Thurston.
Whereas Nicho dwells on the past & can't clear his head, so he can't execute under pressure.
It really is turning into a major issue for us.

Sharkman

Juniors
That hurt.

I guess there’s worse things than watching a million dollar player fk up the planning and execution of the easiest of plays to win the game.

Lucky for me I’m in the middle of a long dry spell with the Mrs so my weekend is already (not) fkd 🙄

Poss

Juniors
Look it was 3 tries to 2.

2 missed conversions from the sidelines and a missed field goal from in front.

But deadset - some of those calls from the ref.

Sexton gets put on report for a crusher for which the sharks players complained about. No penalty. That was in a very kickable position on the field. That is game over. Doesn’t even go to golden point.

those 2 late six agains. What were they even for? They won the game for the bulldogs.

the penalty for taking out the kicker. That was play on for me.

the penalty for OK taking out a chaser when Trindall attempted a field goal? Please. The dogs player ran out of his line and stuck an arm out to milk that.

The lost challenge where the bunker says it did not hit the dogs player after Ronaldo knocked it back. I’ve watched that on repeat on X. There’s no world in which the dogs player does not knock it forward.

Atrocious referring

Last edited:

Sexton gets out on report for a crusher for which the sharks players complained about. No penalty. That was in a very lockable position on the field. That is game over. Doesn’t even go to golden point.

those 2 late six agains. What were they even for? They won the game for the bulldogs.

the penalty for OK taking out a chaser when Trindall attempted a field goal? Please. The dogs player ran out of his line and stuck an arm out to milk that.

The lost challenge where the bunker says it did not hit the dogs player after Ronaldo knocked it back. I’ve watched that on repeat on X. There’s no world in which the dogs player does not knock it forward.

Atrocious referring

3 trys to 2 but 2 were due to Kiraz not knowing how to defend at fullback, Ciraldo made the correct call after the 2nd one and hooked him back to the wing, good coaching.

roboshark

Coach

Sexton gets put on report for a crusher for which the sharks players complained about. No penalty. That was in a very lockable position on the field. That is game over. Doesn’t even go to golden point.

Atrocious referring
Yep

shadowboxer

First Grade
Sutton got the memo. Set restarts 4 to 1. Penalties 8 to 4. Kept them in it.
Not seen the game as yet in full, but that ain’t helping. At all.
Season as any chance lives and died with the panthers game for mind, but the team currently mentally are shot. The coach has work to do and I wish him luck.
Sharks keep striking out, whereas Newtown keep bouncing - up the jets

Latest posts