What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Dogs

Version IV

Juniors
Fifita needs to be replaced the old flop, and now in last set we had twice he just rolled the ball didn't even try to the play laziness that is, and we will get pinged for it

jc155776

Coach
Watching Rudolph closely, he is so very very good.

puts in extra efforts in attack and defence, isn’t just one and done like a lot of this team.

Craigshark

First Grade
Fifita looks so weak in his legs, has to sling/judo throw players down on contact in tackles resulting in him being behind the play the ball and having to spin around to get into position and gives away penalties.

also where has Wades defence gone this year?

apparently he is squatting 270kg lol

Chimp

Bench
Attitude seems better this weak, we’re just not very good and boring to watch.

Fifita has zero power in his legs and is massively unfit - shouldn’t be playing. He’s an absolute liability in both attack and defence.

Johnson is pretty much anonymous again.

Moylan reminds me of plenty of blokes I’ve played with over the years - the really unreliable one in the team who’s also one of your best players. Some weeks trains like a beast all week and then just doesn’t turn up on game day, ringing them to find out where they are but phone is switched off, or turns up absolutely wrecked from the night before and either still has a stormer, or is absolute dog shit. Then some weeks, turns up and just can’t be arsed and has a stinker. I can think of a few blokes over the years I’ve played with who were loose like that.

He could be a superstar with the right attitude.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Fifita needs to be replaced the old flop, and now in last set we had twice he just rolled the ball didn't even try to the play laziness that is, and we will get pinged for it

not sure if it’s been mentioned or spoken about before, but why is Fifita the only player in the NRL to be exempt from wearing club socks? Yes he has a troublesome calf but I’m sure the socks can go over those other things he wears

Wade Graham has to watch for runners going inside of him.

He is always looking to make a tackle on his outside and when the runner goes inside he doesn’t adjust at all. It lead to a tackle break once and try another time.

shaggs

Coach
Graham has been the sharks worst player

Continuing his run for most missed tackles in a season.

BHU and Woods going off hurt our momentum.

I feel like Johnson has been much improved. Moylan has added something to the team, there is a guy wearing 7, that must be an import. Done everything chad usually can’t

Chimp

Bench
Fifita's play the ball has been shocking as well. He'll be pinged for that soon.
I was going to say exactly the same - he makes absolutely no attempt with the foot. Will get pinged this game I reckon.

also, how much of a lottery are these 6 again calls....