What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

Has Nicho played himself out of Game II with this performance?

Serious question - what changes would we like to see next week?

Trindall for Moylan might help the attack. But it’s defence and basic handling errors that are the bigger issue.
Cooper Johns is more of a chance of a nsw jersey than nicho at the moment

jc155776

Coach
I look forward to people somehow segueing that Moylan is just an easy punching bag and shouldn’t be replaced next week.

Trindall for Moylan might help the attack. But it’s defence and basic handling errors that are the bigger issue.
Trindall into the team.
I think talakai has to go into the forwards.
Basically doing their work anyway.
Connor to replace talakai.
Make Trindall the general play kicker and take it off nicho, don't know what he's doing with some of these kicks.
Send the whole team out into a random intersection and get them tackling some cars.

Poss

Juniors
Well it could very well be Trindall and Moylan next week if Nicho takes the 7 jersey or holds onto the 14

Poss

Juniors
Moylan went the strip on Nelson and got bulldozed. Then the next play he completely falls off the tackle of Reimis Smith for the try. Commentator on 9 made a point of it. “Oh Moylans missed ANOTHER one”

Frenzy.

Immortal

I'm not sure there's anyone better to be honest. There are a few "just as goods" but there is nothing in The Jets that addresses x factor and hardness. The fabled depth is a tad mythical. Lot's a placeholders to choose from but very few immediate and lasting impact players.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I look forward to people somehow segueing that Moylan is just an easy punching bag and shouldn’t be replaced next week.
As stated earlier in the week I was near ready to declare the sacred cows. He'll be in the declaration.

You wouldn't think that Storm could score again, team is down to 14 players now out of position.
We have to have a dig still not give up

I'm not sure there's anyone better to be honest. There are a few "just as goods" but there is nothing in The Jets that addresses x factor and hardness. The fable depth is a tad mythical. Lot's a placeholders to choose from but very few immediate and lasting impact players.
Lot of teams seem to unearth a few gems each year, we prefer the "safe and steady" (as in shit) approach to the reserve grade team.

Latest posts