What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Drizzle.

Poss

Juniors
Wait.. wtf.
Ref sends it upstairs as a no try saying the ball didn’t get grounded. The bunker audibly says “the ball is close to the ground on this shot but just need other another angle”. Looks at other angles and then comes back to the one that he said was “close to the ground” and awards the try.

Eh?

Frenzy.

Immortal
"Probably didn't see it" Do you have proof of this?

Also you conveniently ignored the bunker official not getting involved. It clearly looked like he dropped it. Even the nine commentary team said he dropped it. Is that not worthy of double checking it?

Wtf are you defending Klein here? He has a history of horrific calls
No more proof than you have that he did!

I didn't ignore the bunker official not getting involved dipstick. In an earlier post I said it was his fault and in my post to you I said the bunker calls reviews? Are you so dumb you can't comprehend?

History of bad calls doesn't mean he made one then. Stop being such an ignorant soft cock, put your big boy pants on, stop looking for excuses and start blaming OUR side for being shit!

shaggs

Coach
Can’t win the game without winning the ruck.
Kinda bullshit play not stopping the short kick.

jc155776

Coach
This is just usual shit the bed against a good team stuff. Hopefully we play a team missing half their stars or maybe a bottom four team to make us all feel better, we beat those teams up at least

Latest posts