What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Merged Filth

Pot Odds

Juniors
Mate we're even more f**ked next week given the injuries. Not prepared to put a team up as I have no idea who is available. What I do know is that Paulo should play big minutes regardless of who's available, Capewell looked better when actually given some time, and Chad is balls and shouldn't be in first grade.

Thats a good call Griffo from the few shots I seen at half time I seen Flanno yank Chad into a corner and was barking instructions. From memory the last time I seen Flanno seriously pissed was with Ennis at half time V Souths even when the the players were walking out of the sheds to start the second half Flanno was nearly pushing Mick over barking orders

Surely

Post Whore
Ramein back in loots to back row

Props are going to be a worry though lost our best two tonight.

Surely

Post Whore
Dont worry, Loots was a prop when he was a kid
Isn't that the same criteria for whomever is playing fullback each week ...

Lol maybe

Loots would handle back row easily though, half the centres in the comp are backrowers these days

ouryears

Bench
I guess you guys have woken up with sore backsides after we slapped ya ass last night

And sent d##k h##ds Gallen and Fifita to the doctors to be put back together again

shadowboxer

First Grade
I guess you guys have woken up with sore backsides after we slapped ya ass last night

And sent d##k h##ds Gallen and Fifita to the doctors to be put back together again
Beating a team with the amount of injuries the Sharks suffered aside from being well and truly out of form must give you plenty of confidence going forward.
At least early on in the season we understand we are cannon fodder, might take your mob a bit longer to get there, but you will

ouryears

Bench
Beating a team with the amount of injuries the Sharks suffered aside from being well and truly out of form must give you plenty of confidence going forward.
At least early on in the season we understand we are cannon fodder, might take your mob a bit longer to get there, but you will
The injuries you got were because the packs clashed and one pack came out on top physically

Fifita and Gallen are used to causing pain on others but those days have gone

Fifita can still do it but he isn’t fit enough to do it for more than 30 mins

Sims. Vaughan. Fritz are body builders alongside Fifita who needs to lose weight to be dangerous for more than 30 mins

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Pleased with injuring the opposition? Class act you are mate. Do us all a favour and f**k off. You're not remotely funny and provide nothing of value.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

I'd be more worried that the Sharks minus Gallen....Fifita and Graham were able to get back to 28-20 then had a try disallowed at that score. Saints then sealed the game with a try after treadmill Nighty passed infield from the grandstand. Congrats on your 6th straight win but I feel your "bodybuilders" as you put them will get owned by the Warriors next week

Card Shark

Immortal
Am I the only 1 who didn’t think Nightingale was out?

Sure his body was miles over the sideline but I don’t think any part had touched the ground.

Sort of summed up our night...they were desperate, we weren’t.

Until we get f**king urgency back into our game, we are going to miss the 8.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

Sure his body was miles over the sideline but I don’t think any part had touched the ground.

He wasn't out. I can't see us making the 14 the way we're going.

txta2

First Grade
Just watching replay Sharks were unlucky. They were in the game Hocko gets pushed out even though Nightingale was out, game over

He wasnt out but his pass went forward for sure

shaggs

Coach

If that’s the reason we lost than totally out.

Simple thing is we weren’t good enough from minute 1. So I dont give two f**ks if he was In ot out

Dugan stood up last night and busted his gut, and when got involved at least looked dangerous.

He needs to get the ball in his hands a lot more then he does playing centre.

Somehow Flanno needs Dugan/Moylan getting plenty of touches.

He also cannot stick with CT/Hokko, if Flanno is going to keep CT and we know Flanno and will and dosent want to play his son we need someone else at 5/8, he tried Moylan he is not suited there Moylan likes time with ball in hand.

Flanno could try Dugan its risk but he will take the line on, and can offload set Holmes up for try, somehow we need to have some strike power in the halves and if Flanno is keep CT and not playing his son, changes need to be made.

Hokko as well got caught out in defence last night, his knees just gave in