What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We need to cheat in the PTB. We lose a heap of time there. They just get up play it sideways, roll it, plant it. We do U/7s by the book PTBs. When in Rome Sharks.........

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I can't believe we've only conceded 1 try. Have made it bloody hard for ourself with plenty of poor handling and we're not looking remotely dangerous in attack. But only down by 8 and in the wet... ya never know...

Cheese sandwich

First Grade
Summing that half up, Penrith know they can conserve energy for next week knowing they'll knock us off comfortably. They've barely had to throw a punch and it's more than enough.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I can't believe we've only conceded 1 try. Have made it bloody hard for ourself with plenty of poor handling and we're not looking remotely dangerous in attack. But only down by 8 and in the wet... ya never know...
I think we have looked dangerous at times. Iro missed a moment. Tricky missed a moment. Nicho a disallowed try. Could be in front. Apart from the disallowed try every trip into their front yard is tinged with frantic, panicky play. And it's leaking from No 7 into the whole team

Weaponhead

Coach
Summing that half up, Penrith know they can conserve energy for next week knowing they'll knock us off comfortably. They've barely had to throw a punch and it's more than enough.
That's the difference. Their experience in night games is showing.

Tricky has been good but looking to force it a bit. Hynes is not at the races.

Simplify. Run straight with angles. Running lateral is creating errors.

SharkShocked

Bench
Honestly I think we have no confidence in denting them which is why we are trying to go around them.

Have to play footy to beat them. Won’t beat them one out. Too strong.

Cheese sandwich

First Grade
That's the difference. Their experience in night games is showing.

Tricky has been good but looking to force it a bit. Hynes is not at the races.

Simplify. Run straight with angles. Running lateral is creating errors.
Aye, they're just a better side than us it's that simple.

Sifa must have been close to being ruled out himself, he looks busted as

Latest posts