What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs PANFERS Official thread. Not that post whore's 8.52pm thread the previous day, what's that rubbish!!!

shaggs

Coach
Bringing on a bloke in the 65th minute down by 8 who had a shocker playing centre last time he played there was peak f**ked coaching. Why have him on the bench if not going to make a hard call (like Flanno did in 2016) if a halve is

Reeks of how Freddy coached origin when he cooked Hynes out in the centres.

Middles left on too long again.

No game plan shift to adjust to wet weather.

Fitz needs help.
Coaching staff is Fitz, Steve price, Josh Hannah and Daniel Atkinson.
Then Andrew Dallana coaching flegg.
needs some elite assistant from outside.

Jason Demetrio is a local. Maybe he comes in as an assistant.
Who else is there?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Coaching staff is Fitz, Steve price, Josh Hannah and Daniel Atkinson.
Then Andrew Dallana coaching flegg.
needs some elite assistant from outside.

Jason Demetrio is a local. Maybe he comes in as an assistant.
Who else is there?
PHARQUE! That's no good.

roboshark

Coach
It's our completion rates and missed tackles every week basically. I dunno how the hell we win some games. Always seems to be bad stats

Maybe we need a tougher draw next year

Weaponhead

Coach
Quoting myself for a reason:

We did better than expected by the NRL/MEDIA crowd tonight.
Definitely not on the same plane as the Roosters.
Not on the same plane as the Storm or Panthers.
Not so far below.
Bad choices, short passes, bad off loads.
Simple things.

I'm just OK with things and how they are.
Penrith and Easts will be weaker. If the Sharks can learn the lessons and build on them, there is an opportunity to go deeper.

Big challenges for Fitz to get them right. How he solves the Hynes issue is where he will earn his coin. Need more from the middles. Toby has improved. OK needs to go to another level. Tuks looks to be a great power athlete for the Hunt role.

Penrith and Easts will be weaker. If the Sharks can learn the lessons and build on them, there is an opportunity to go deeper.

Big challenges for Fitz to get them right. How he solves the Hynes issue is where he will earn his coin. Need more from the middles. Toby has improved. OK needs to go to another level. Tuks looks to be a great power athlete for the Hunt role.
My thoughts exactly.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Both half’s where very poor
Yeah and I blame Violet for that too. He was far more involved tonight and it totally disrupted what had been working. Tricky is good as a leading man. He's no good as a follower and he became one tonight. All because Toxic Violet had to stick his hand up and pretend to be the man. Pretend to be a halfback. Pretend to be a leader. He's a hack!

Weaponhead

Coach
Yeah and I blame Violet for that too. He was far more involved tonight and it totally disrupted what had been working. Tricky is good as a leading man. He's no good as a follower and he became one tonight. All because Toxic Violet had to stick his hand up and pretend to be the man. Pretend to be a halfback. Pretend to be a leader. He's a hack!
He f**ked up Nikora's game and we needed him at his best.