What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day v's Penrith.. er I mean Oak flavoured Manly.. er I mean .. Manly.

txta2

First Grade
I’m at the game. First time at Brooky. Some idiots around me keep calling Tom “Hetherington” , calling Trindall a drunk but praising Lodge. Weird bunch on this side of the bridge.
Heaps of toothless drongos with mullets wearing 30 year old jerseys cause they can't afford new ones, being tagged around by butt ugly over weight kids....yep that's Manly...be careful

PJ

First Grade
Give em hell Glenmore.

Lodgey was just unlucky. Anyone could have gone on a rampage, terrorising innocent people.

Yeah, who hasn't followed a woman into a house whilst screaming "tonight's the night you die" terrorise a family and put a child into therapy and follow that up by not paying the compensation.

Craigshark

First Grade
Be tempted to take Hynes, Brailey and Nikora off now. Solid 40 minutes. No need for an arm wrestle and worst case scenario a loss to dent the confidence from here.

chewsta

First Grade
Watching at home on the tele but one thing very noticable is the crowd involvement. It Would be hard for any ref not to be influenced by it.
I wish our home ground crowds were half as vocal as this crowd. A game at Points bet is equivalent to Covid times playing in front of cardboard cut outs.

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Just got home. Accidentally saw score so gonna watch live. Really good opportunity for us to control the second half and grind out a win.