What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the Mr Ed's.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Hiroti stinks

Talakai isn’t himself

Woods was as we expected. Buttery soft

Brailey is playing himself out of the starting team for next year

Trindall kicking kept us where we needed to be.

Trindall and Moylan defensively were great. Don’t we wish that the middles tackled with as much heart as them??

Ramien was fantastic. Our best. It was a good battle between him and Herbie
Hiroti is a depth winger . Who cares

Meanhfish

Juniors
Ramein is like most in the team, he will benefit greatly from a professional coaching team which we haven’t had for about 3-4 years, Ramien has the potential to be awesome very similar to Olam from the Storm once he is coached.

Inferno

Coach
Ramien has all of the physical attributes but seemingly few of the mental attributes.

I agree with this except to the extent it assumes he has any of the mental attributes. Everything good that's done is undone with 2 bad things.

SharkShocked

Bench
I thought Brailey was good with the ball tonight.
Defensively he needs a bit of help.

Doesn’t help him that we are by far the worst team in the competition at helping your mates plug the gaps and moving laterally to assist.

Who would want to defend next to Woods?!

R-15-3

Juniors
Metcalf went of for HIA not sure if he passes or was just left off.
I see both sides of the argument Moylan was good at organising us but think we would of run away with it if Moylan came on at 13 and Metcalf was at 6.

carinashark

First Grade
Moylans captained an NRL side.
Played SOO.
Played for Australia.

No surprise he was the best player on that park tonight.
Best player my ar#4. Nothing in attack , poor ball security , he was easily read by the Broncos who could be anything but are not coached properly.

Craigshark

First Grade
Katoa should go and introduce himself to Ramien.

katoa needs to go back to running hard through the line like he was before his injury. He did it last week a few times against the tigers, one resulting in a try from memory. The pin ball stuff is no good when we need go forward and quick play the balls.

Best player my ar#4. Nothing in attack , poor ball security , he was easily read by the Broncos who could be anything but are not coached properly.
You actually cannot read a football game at all. He led the team to win. Your comment is more than wow material, you really do not know anything about how a team plays. And that goes for @Birdee_Num_Num too for liking your post.

txta2

Bench
Problem with Moylan is he was always trying to create something when it was not needed. They were ahead by enough but he still tried the miracle plays. Just settle the fk down and keep the pressure up. Trindall had them returning the ball from their corners all 2nd half. That's all that was needed.