What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the purple scum

txta2

Bench
I aint giving up, just yet.
But again I just don't think Paulo, Capewell and Sorro are up to it. Would love to be proven wrong but a missed tackle or dropped ball at the wrong time could cost them and these three will need to lift to another level.
Because in the end if they lose, Im betting one of these players will be the cause.
The reason Im not giving up is I believe our backs have it over them and should we lead at half time they are in it big time.

snout

First Grade
Great play by flanno.

In their heads. All the grubs are talking about today is the fight. And whos the toughest.
Ha...into our web baby.

tye

Juniors
Will be tough....bloody tough. We play our best as rank outsiders and that we are. The role of Sorro & Paulo will be crucial, an average game from them will not be enough.
I think Moylan is our key to victory. Hold on tight!

Feej

First Grade
I aint giving up, just yet.
But again I just don't think Paulo, Capewell and Sorro are up to it. Would love to be proven wrong but a missed tackle or dropped ball at the wrong time could cost them and these three will need to lift to another level.
Because in the end if they lose, Im betting one of these players will be the cause.
The reason Im not giving up is I believe our backs have it over them and should we lead at half time they are in it big time.
So you're saying Chad will have a good game?

Marchad

Juniors
We will win with a length of the field interception try by Fifi. Then fekix to pull of a tryline ball and all tackle on Nelson.

chewsta

First Grade
No mistakes, get through our sets and kick it out. Set the defence, dont let them get a roll on or any kind of momentum.
Slater likes to run carrying the ball in one hand like a tennis ball, smack it out of there it's a loose carry.

Sharks 1-0 in a nail biter!

Latest posts