What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs the purple scum

Stake Removed

First Grade
if slater misses out on the gf will it be the first time two players have played their first and last game against the same team whilst playing against each other in their last game.

Why wasnt he binned, it was professional foul, and if charged would make it worse should have been binned and penalty try,

If Fifita had done that Sutton, would have awarded penalty try in record speed

axl rose

Bench
Pinged for offside 4-5 times in the first 30 and it was all over. Not that ill bother watching but Storm will be 4m offside every play next week and nothing will be done. Oh well NRL loves their cheating pets prospering.

Flange got the tactics wrong tonight.
You could see the Storms line wasn't going to be broken. I sat next to Tom of Poland and I said after 25 mins, we need Seggy and Paulo out there to shake things up, doesn't matter if we lose we need something different.
As soon as those two were on in the 2nd half things happened.
Cest la vie
Congrats Storm.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
No way billy misses next week. Channel 9 wank fest. Joey setting him up so he can pre-defend himself for the shoulder charge and then his wife and kid show up before he finishes

axl rose

Bench
Disappointing Loss - we blew our Premiership opportunity against the Roosters.

Slater has to go for that, absolutely no doubt in the world.
But Sterling told me he had no choice.... Why do people always wrap that chrome domes commentary, he's a f**kwit

Stake Removed

First Grade
I hope they ask Flanno in after game interview about Slater shoulder charge, i hope Flanno says he should get suspended, just say it Flanno please

Weaponhead

Coach
We were never meant to win that game. It wouldn’t have mattered who we had or what we did. The refereeing in the first half was a clear sign that they want Slater to get his fairytale.
Just need the match review committee to do their thing to give Slater the fairy tale.