What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs the Squeels.

R-15-3

Juniors
f**k me Magoo put your hand up for some work u lazy shit. The freshest player out there and doing the least

SharkShocked

Bench
The kick was on, execution was not too bad but Gutho is a very good player who positions himself very well

Don’t post logic in here. Agendas win.

The worst part in all this is probably the injury to Katoa probably sees Hiroti figure in the backline somewhere. Now that limits my interest in watching immensely.

chewsta

First Grade
f**k Magoulias was lazy in that RCG try. add the 3 penalties he has given late in the tackle count and i hope he never plays first grade in a sharks jersey again.

Don’t post logic in here. Agendas win.

The worst part in all this is probably the injury to Katoa probably sees Hiroti figure in the backline somewhere. Now that limits my interest in watching immensely.
Agenda, the kick saw Gutho grab the ball comfortably and run off. May have been on if the fullback wasn't positioned perfectly and a speedster was running on to it.