What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs The Stroms in the finals race

Tiger Shark

Bench
It's definitely a free shot for the Sharks. No one expects them to win, media has written them off, they aren't up to it bla bla bla.

Nothing to lose - just hope they give themselves the best chance to win.

The Roosters imploded last night and rolled over along with the typical Klein early momentum 6 again on the 5th to assist it in that direction.

We did the same thing against Penrith at home earlier in the year and lost the game in the first 15 minutes with horrible discipline.

Whatever happens - they must get to week 3 this year. Don't care how.
We will potentially be watching the game after hoping it’s a bloodbath that goes to golden point

dinghydi

Juniors
I hope they go out with mind set to bash cr*p out of them . Win or lose there's argument to say which is best in long run. Id be instructing Sifa ,and whole team for that matter to put hits on and not worry too much about scoring tries or letting them score . Just get them in mindset of looking out corner of their eye for exocet shark missile coming their way . Then in one that counts unleash the Sharks try scoring Attack . Give em Nightmares ! Soften them up with Body shots this time then go for Knockout in the big one.

txta2

First Grade
Yes they need to compete because Bellamy's teams always try and win the ruck from the start. So if the ref has a skinny 10 metres we are fkd

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I am confident I seen how Cleary and Luai kicking game last night was good.
Today we see Trindall and Hynes put on a masterclass, Hynes is 3 games back he will be at top of his game, I watched Cleary after time off he game back well, Hynes would have seen that give him confidence
saw

Fire the f**k up you softies.

If you can’t beat them, you want every storm merkin carried off on a stretcher.

Cement their scrotums to the bumper bar of Bellamy’s Cyber Truck.

Kill or be killed.

Bomb Melbourne, A long and tortuous death to everything AFL.