What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DAY vs Un Zud Worriers

bubs

Juniors
Very important game, Sharkies. You've had you byes, now it's time to beat top 8 sides.
Or we potentially miss out in September.
WIN WIN WIN.

ps. stuff the dragons.

bluefox68

Staff member
Get your jandals on, bros, let’s do this!

I wanna see SJ crying by the end of this game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Be a game of discipline and patience today, ball control will be the key.
We play to our strength be conservative, get into the grind.
Force Warriors into silly passes.
Our forwards simply job hold your own, against Warriors.
I am expecting Moylan today to stand up, most experienced player in our backs, he will take pressure of Hynes and lead the way today.
Discipline play for another set of 6, we play our best when we grind away.
No need for trick plays
80% completion at minimum
If it rains all the better Warriors don't handle wet weather football

carinashark

First Grade
Well Fitzy will have compared the speed of Metcalf and Moylan. Something we could have had and now we have to live with.

carinashark

First Grade
Very optimistic view Stake of Moylan. Must admit he is playing his best ever football at the moment. But the pressure of comparison with a gun like Walker should see a raft of ‘out on the full , over the sideline or just a plain ‘old knock on’.
We should win easily.

Feeling pretty confident about this. Got to shut down the short passes between the forwards egan, the 2 front rowers and josh curran in particular. Ronaldo vs DWZ a good match up too.

SadShark

Bench
Today, the odds have now tipped over in favour of Warrior’s.

Sumpin’s a bit stinky in the Sharks camp according to the bookies.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Let's see Brailey today last 3 games he has been running getting out of dummy half he should be able to do that today, if he goes into his shell today it will show us a lot

Poss

Juniors
BHU and Hunt are two big outs. Even Dale too. Need big games from Toby, Tom, OG. It’s not our best potential pack :(

Frenzy.

Immortal
Does my mate DWZ play on the right? Who's his right centre and edge forward? Sharks concede 46% of tries against on our left.

Warriors concede 45% of their tries against on their right. Ronnie, Sifa and Tieg best bets for ATS for mine

Last edited: