What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day

jc155776

Coach
This ref is a f**king shocker. Vossy. Has taken the NZ bias on board big time when commentating. Tags played it sideways because NZ wouldn't let go hurrell just dropped it cold

bubs

Juniors
Look at Manu's strength pushing stapo out of the way for the mist blatent penalty ever haha.

shaggs

Coach
We've given the ball back cheaply a few times on our left.

Not too bad across the board. Dodgy penalties either way keeping it close.

Robbo looks slow today. As does Ross.

What's up with bakuya. Not normally subbed???

Weaponhead

Coach
Good half. Wearing them down through the middle and working Hurrell over. Need to score first in the second half to get them playing catch up.

ratsack2

Juniors
Bias sharks can here so asking all your opinion

The first cross field kick that stapo dropped came down and hit his foot then pom I think grounded it for the try. I thought if they went to the video it wound of been awarded as there was no contact with the ground or warriors player before it hit his foot so I reckon play on try

Card Shark

Immortal
We have played very well. Warriors have thrown plenty at us.

Most impressed with our slick backline movement (until wright drops it) & defence. Very enthusiastic!

Agree JC about Gal. Straight & hard. Need Gordon tailing him in 2nd half.

Gozz

Juniors
Not a huge fan of the Pom, and admit bagging him in the past, but he is having a freaking massive game today. Playing well IMO.