What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

game delayed again??????

Monkey

Juniors
I don't wanna piss on anyone's bonfire but I reckon (just me, not official or nowt) that if the majority of stores have got a release date of 12th december then thats the most likely one. I'm all set for that now cos I'm pissed off with gettin meself all ready for the game and then another delay. plus with xmas market, i'll definately go december

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Your certainly not pissin my bonfire, cause youre living in the UK, and some of us already know its gonna be released in December over there. While over here its likely to be released sometime in November.

Wigan Warrior

Juniors
LOL,i asked Mario and David Robles if id get the game quicker by pre-ordering from NZ.The reply was that it would be released at the same time in all countrys! Looks like no one really has a clue about the release date of this game in any country.

There is someone who posts on the RL fans message board who claims to work for Sony in London and is testing the game.It seems the delay rumours may of started from him telling someone that a bug had been found in the PS2 version.

Lets just face it,no one has any idea when the game is out,it could even run into next year but then again it could be sometime this month.