What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GAME DELAYED ???????????????

TinghaExpress

Juniors
just spoke to Harvey Norman at Moore Park they say that the game will be released on the 19th for people who have preordered from HN. im so shitty wat should i do ???????????? i also rang gameswizards and gamesman and they said the same bloody thing 19th farout. Then i finally rang eb and they said thursday midnight im so pissed off i should have preorded from eb shit. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PKer-

Juniors
I rung Harvey Normen and got told the 19th.

30 mins latter my brother rung Harvey normen and he got told the 13th.

2 houres latter my my dad rung (loves his fotty games) the same store and he got told the 12th...

Also got told the SAME INFO AT 2 OTHER H.V STORES!!.............

ortz18

Juniors
i was told harvey norman expected it this thursday, and latest the 16th. They already have one copy sitting there.

eelman03

Juniors
why why why......do people deal with amatuers like the GM, GW, Harvey ets ets...........

It has been said in print reports, TV ads , NRL website, EB Games,,,,,,,,everywhere, that it WILL RELEASE on Friday 12th.......

pre order with monkeys, get monkeys answers in return.......

HBG

Juniors
Please note that all stores are expecting to have it on December 12.

Whether it be:-
  • EB
    Harvey Norman
    Games wizards
    Gamesmen
    Domayne
    Target, KMart, Big W, Dick Smith,
    or an independant.

I have it on fairly good authority that all retaillers should receive it about the same time. This will depend on the courier. Couriers have particular runs, and may stop off at certain places first. This will most likely take place on Thursday.
I also know that HES are working around the clock to pack orders, ready for dispatch on all formats.

Please be patient, otherwise if you keep ringing all the places above, they will either :-
1. make the story up
2. go as per catalogue.
3. Ring HES, and prevent a staff member from packing boxes.
4. Tell you how good EA Rugby 2004 is.

PKer-

Juniors
HBG said:

• EB
    Harvey Norman
    Games wizards
    Gamesmen
    Domayne
    or an independant.

I have it on fairly good authority that all retaillers should receive it about the same time. This will depend on the courier. Couriers have particular runs, and may stop off at certain places first. This will most likely take place on Thursday.
I also know that HES are working around the clock to pack orders, ready for dispatch on all formats.

Please be patient, otherwise if you keep ringing all the places above, they will either :-
1. make the story up
2. go as per catalogue.

HBG, your a good guy and I thank you for keeping us informed on the status of NRL the past few weeks. :)

PARRA_FAN

Coach
PKer- said:
HBG said:

• EB
    Harvey Norman
    Games wizards
    Gamesmen
    Domayne
    or an independant.

1. make the story up
2. go as per catalogue.

HBG, your a good guy and I thank you for keeping us informed on the status of NRL the past few weeks. :)

here here

Agent Mulder

Bench
Bloody Settle down will ya's? it says on the ad's the 12th so it will be released then.

Don't listen to Harvey Norman...None of them have a f**king clue about computers....NONE!!!

You're sounding like bloody nerds...You're game will be out.

I didn't pre order and i bet i'll still get the game before the end of the month...Some people worry far too much.

OoOGazOoO

Juniors
Lyon said:
Bloody Settle down will ya's? it says on the ad's the 12th so it will be released then.

Don't listen to Harvey Norman...None of them have a f***ing clue about computers....NONE!!!

You're sounding like bloody nerds...You're game will be out.

I didn't pre order and i bet i'll still get the game before the end of the month...Some people worry far too much.

I dont think it will be out on the 12th mate, if you want the game as bad as well all do i would pre-order.