What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game is on ALL PLATFORMS 9am TOMORROW!

EWS

Juniors
This better be true. I get relase day off and if it doesnt come out my parents are going to be p*ssed off!

HBG

Juniors
It's all rumours, but if the goods shipped today, it is all pending couriers. LEt's hope there are no strikes.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Yeah Harvey Norman at Erina on the Central Coast left a message today saying it will be avalible on the 12th. Should i ring and see if it will be avalible tomorrow, i don't want to look like a wanker because they rang me today and i rang them about it yesterday and they said the 12th on both occasions.

SP

Bench
Ok if that is the case, im gonna go to EB in Morayfield (n brissie) tomorrow and ask if i could get it then

i hope so, i dont think i could wait another day :lol:

saints4ever

First Grade
well i kinda look at it like what the kiwis were doing to us about a week ago, :lol: seriously, sorry if we are annoying you mate, just an exciting time for all of us.

ak47

Juniors
I am in sydney and am desparatly dying to find this game - ps2 version

i havent pre-ordered - and need to know where it can be bought today?

somebody pls tell me

anywhere in the city

Latest posts