What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of Round 26?

Game of the Round?

• Total voters

weasel

First Grade
Dragons vs Knights, Cowboys vs Storm, Panthers vs Tigers, should all be good quality games. We really should see a thrashing on Friday night, Broncos are waiting for the finals to start and with their injuries won't field a strong side. Parra fans seem to think their team deserves to be premiership favourites, and since the Dragons beat a Brisbane side in much better shape by 20 points away from home, the Eels at home should win by at least as many, if not double, if such claims are to be even considered justifiable.

Cowboys v Storm is the most intriguing game for mine. Both are sides performing below their best of late, but with great potential. This game could easily kickstart either sides premiership campaign again. IMO they are the dark horses for this comp, would not surprise to see either in the GF.

Dragons v Knights will be vital for both, but irrelevant for the Knights if Souths beat the Sharks. Interest is also seeing how the Dragons fare after the bye.

Eels v Broncos is almost a done deal unless the Broncos can pull off a small miracle. If Broncos had some sort of resemblance to their early season form then this would obviously be THE game. But they dont so it isnt.

Of the others, they all have their own scenarios of interest, but rely on other games - the norm this time of year.

Franko

Juniors
thuganomics said:
What do you people think will be the game of the round next week?

Dragons vs Knights
Eels vs Broncos
Cowboys vs Storm
Canberra vs Manly
Tigers vs Panthers
Sharks vs Souths
Roosters vs Bulldogs

For me Knights vs Dragons. The two form teams on the competition and both have a 6 run winning streak. The game will be equally as important to the Knights if the Bunnies lose to the Sharks.

And if St George don't win the Tigers can grab second spot. Absolutely amazing the different scenarios that can come out of this weekend. St George can still get minor as well, however feel they will know that Parra already have that wrapped up after Friday night. So the Dragons will have to play for second. The Knights trying to avoid the spoon. Souths might be lucky because the sharks can only finish 7th so have nothing really to play for. Although i think Souths are playing well enough to beat the Sharks anyway.

Franko

Juniors
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
sharks V bunnies , bunnies trying to avoid spoon sharks trying to sucure a top 4 spot match of the round.

Unfortunately that post was a little incorrect. The Sharks can't make the top 4.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Eels v Broncos

The Dragons v Knights game only becomes interesting if the Broncos win on Friday.

If Parra and Souths win the game loses even more importance.

mickdo

Coach
weasel said:
Parra fans seem to think their team deserves to be premiership favourites, and since the Dragons beat a Brisbane side in much better shape by 20 points away from home, the Eels at home should win by at least as many, if not double, if such claims are to be even considered justifiable.
Well I certainly don't. The Drags can have favouritism for all I care. It doesn't get you over the line.