What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game of the Round!!!

Kingytek

Juniors
I think this will be between Panthers and the Storm. I know Panthers are the favs and I like them, but I can see a strong Storm going close on the day. Panthers will win, but only just. Will be a cracker of a game!

PARRA_FAN said:
Parramatta and Souths will be an interesting game.

Very true...good to see a Souths game where it isn't a complete joke. Hope they can stay competitive all year...won't win the flag, may not make 8, but have improved a lot

Pigskin

Juniors
the Bronc's are specials to beat the chooks

footytab start and bookies have it so wrong

game of the round ? either Sharks vs Cowboys or Eels vs Bunnies .... both too close to call

Oink !

PARRA_FAN

Coach
CouldaBeenAnything said:
PARRA_FAN said:
Parramatta and Souths will be an interesting game.

Very true...good to see a Souths game where it isn't a complete joke. Hope they can stay competitive all year...won't win the flag, may not make 8, but have improved a lot

I predict theyll come 9th or 10th if they keep playing like that. They are no easybeats thats for sure.

I thought Souths did well in a few games last where they just lost by small margins:

lost to Brisbane, 22-20
lost to Dragons 18-16
lost to Roosters 22-12
lost to Bulldogs 34-26
lost to Warriors 31-30 (in extra time)

so maybe those games have given them an extra bit of confidence.

OVP

Coach
Ive tipped Souths by 26-18. Personally, i think this will be a cracker of a game AND the match of the round. Parra will be looking to avenge their last loss, and Souths are looking good :)

Go you Bunnies !!

gaterooze

Bench
Lot of great games this round. Also looking forward to the Tigers/Dragons -- haven't got a clue who to tip though.

innsaneink

Referee
Tigers and Saints should be a great defensive struggle, Cowboys got in 1 dodgy try last week from a kick (thnx mick stone) Saints no tries against last week.
Will that mean its a low scoring game>?
Tigers 16-12 ;-)

Should be a low scoring game, but a good game.

I hope wests win. I also hope that Skando plays really well. I've been wanting him to make Origin for two years running now.

Tigers 18-10.

JTR

Juniors
The game of the round is always the one my team is playing in.

Doesn't matter who they come up against.

Latest posts